Toy Story Sig group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pricklepants is gone, but there are a few characters that are available, and even some who are still missing from the list. Maybe one of them would do?

Some I can think of off the top of my head are Wheezy, Etch-A-Sketch, Mr. Spell, Mr. Mike, Rocky Gibraltar, Totoro, and Chuckles.

I totally would have nabbed Slink, if I wasn't happily involved with Inception.

Slinky dog was always my favorite. Loved Jim Varney.

We're just having a good time. Lighten up, Mr. Collector of Souls...

:lecture That's what this board is for...to have fun with fellow collectors and enjoy the hobby. :D

I would like Trixie please:pray:

Like E said, it's yours! The list has been updated. Welcome aboard! :wave

Jessie!!!!

'Bout time! We've been waiting for you! :impatient: ;) :wave

Jesse is all yours. :D

geez 20 members...y'all are murderin us other groups! :lol

:lol

Pricklepants is gone, but there are a few characters that are available, and even some who are still missing from the list. Maybe one of them would do?

Some I can think of off the top of my head are Wheezy, Etch-A-Sketch, Mr. Spell, Mr. Mike, Rocky Gibraltar, Totoro, and Chuckles.

Yup, there are still plenty of characters to choose from! There's plenty of room in the box!

Just finished watching Toy Story! :rock :rock :rock
All that sigmaking and you all tossing around quotes from the film really got me in the mood to watch it again!!!! :lol :hi5: :yess:

Check these:

PixarWorth1000.jpg

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/0-x1cjHo18I&hl=fr_FR&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/0-x1cjHo18I&hl=fr_FR&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Check these:

PixarWorth1000.jpg

I've seen The Toyminator but the other ones are new to me. :D

And that video..hahahaha. I have to admit when the PS1 came around I pretty much ditched my action figures altogether. I'd like to think they didn't kill themselves out of grief though!

Back