Toy Story Sig group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol entity is my hero :rotfl for real though he creates some pretty amazin sigs, I can only hope to be half as good as he is!

yep I know :lol he made me...what two sigs? I think, then I got into makin them

my first sig was made in MS paint :lol looked terrible

:lol Thanks guys for all your nice comments!! :rock :rock :rock

But, I'm nowhere near as good as some of the other sig-artists on this board!!! :)

Anyway, sigs for Mr. Pricklepants and Twitch have just been delivered!
Our little group is coming along very nicely!

Thanks to everyone for their enthousiasm and interest!!! :rock :rock :rock

I'm trying to get an Inception sig group off the ground, but I've had no luck with anyone interested in making the sigs for us. :(

I'm trying to get an Inception sig group off the ground, but I've had no luck with anyone interested in making the sigs for us. :(

I'd love to help you mate, but the Inception sigs are too hard for me too make. I'm making these Toy Story sigs in MS Paint and because the designs of the characters are fairly simple and have nice edges it's pretty doable.

But the Inception characters wallpapers have the faces of the actors sorta blend in with the buildings and I just can't make that look right with the limited resources Paint has to offer.
I looked into it the other day when I wanted to joing your group, but for Inception you need someone with some PhotoShop skills.

Back