Toy Story Sig group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoo boy. I was admiring Snake's new sig when I swear I saw Sarge's left arm twitch. Time for me to lay back down I think. Heh. Pull my string, it's nearly 3am!

I really gotta hand it to entity, these sigs are pretty awesome, they don't try to do to much, simple but in a great way that could only look so amazing when paired with toy story :lol good job bro :rock

kennypowersbanner.gif

Nice mullet. ;)

Oh before I hit the toy box, I was wondering if I could put a temporary claim on Jessie on behalf of a friend of mine who may or may not join the board. I don't know if that's kosher or not but I figured I'd ask. :)

I guess we could keep Jesse on pending status for a couple of days! Just let us know if your friend will join and is interested if he/she does! :)

All requested sigs have been made and sent so far! Which means we have 15 people in our sig group already!!! :) :rock

Shhhhhhhh!

:lol Looking good, Chaser!

I would like Mr. Potatohead :D

Done! :wave

I hope the current sig groups stick around for a while. I'm liking the communities they're forming.

Ditto! It's fun and I like the camaraderie it promotes :clap

Definitely! It's a really nice way to bring people who love the same franchises together!
Plus it looks awesome when people have the same style sigs! :lol :rock

Well said, bro! :yess:

I think meanstreak may be getting Ken anyway.

If Meanstreak declines Ken, Grange Wallis gets the sig. :)

Oh before I hit the toy box, I was wondering if I could put a temporary claim on Jessie on behalf of a friend of mine who may or may not join the board. I don't know if that's kosher or not but I figured I'd ask. :)

Not a problem, Cloud!

List updated :wave

I would like to give my sig up to someone who will appreciate it more than I please.

Sorry guys, beautifuls sigs, but I need Reeve back!! Cheers.

Back