Toy Story Sig group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe Ken can be pending like Pricklepants... If Meanstreak declines it.

A good call! Seems you're a good sheriff already! :D

Meanstreak didn't ask for Ken personally though, so perhaps he doesn't even want it!
We'll see how the situation develops and otherwise I'll be happy to make a Ken sig for Grange Wallis! :)

Maybe Ken can be pending like Pricklepants... If Meanstreak declines it.

That's why you're Sheriff Woody! :rock

Consider it done!

A good call! Seems you're a good sheriff already! :D

Meanstreak didn't ask for Ken personally though, so perhaps he doesn't even want it!
We'll see how the situation develops and otherwise I'll be happy to make a Ken sig for Grange Wallis! :)

Super cool! :yess:

I think it's great that you are doing this, Snoopy! I hope you won't be offended if I choose to keep my own sig for now though ;).

Although, now that I look at your list, I don't see a certain emperor in there anyway. :eek:

:D

I wanna be Slink!!!!!!!!

Done! :wave

I think it's great that you are doing this, Snoopy! I hope you won't be offended if I choose to keep my own sig for now though ;).

Although, now that I look at your list, I don't see a certain emperor in there anyway. :eek:

:D

If E makes an Emperor sig you might change your mind! :lol I'll add Emperor Zurg...just for you! :D

These look adorable!

Can I grab Peas in a Pod?

Gotcha! :yess:

List updated!

This sigs are pretty awesome bros! :D

Entity did a fantastic job on all the sigs! :rock

great idea freaks! sig groups sure are fun.

It's a cool and fun idea! Whoever started the trend created a monster! :lol

Last edited:
Back