Toy Soul 2015 photo and teases catch all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is wasp?

image.jpeg

No worries man. She's pretty small. Lol and there's a lot of stuff to look at.

Saw a pic on onesixthrepublic that showed Civil War Cap, Hawkeye and Widow from behind. Costumes looked good from what I could see. Widow's hair is once again rooted, not that that's a big shock. I really hope she gets a tweaked head sculpt this time.

Asking wouldn't do any good. Most wouldn't know. And those that do couldn't tell you. Until the figures get approval from the license company (DC, marvel, ect) they are not even sure if they can release it. Just not something that would do any good.

The show is looking great so far. Hoping for:
Bruce Wayne
Lex Luthor

^This. I'm not sold on Eisenberg's performance yet, but I'd take one at 180$ if he came with some cool accessories and a shaved head. As for Affleck, I was a fan of his casting since the start, so...

I doubt you'll see any figures at the 180 mark.

Eh, Sideshow's DP was around 230$. A bare-bones Luthor could be in the 180-200$ range. If he was a IM3 Stark fig though with his workshop and whatnot, then yeah, he'd climb to 220$ or so.

Well, for one, can't really compare the ssc price to any hot toys price. Look at scarlet witch. Not much to it. 220. The cheapest figure in three years was the iron legion at just under 200. I see no reason to expect any hot toys figure to be under 200 in the future.

Hill, fury, quicksilver...all pretty barebones. All over 200.

any pictures on the civil war's black panther and war machine mark III?
i am interested in it.

Well, for one, can't really compare the ssc price to any hot toys price. Look at scarlet witch. Not much to it. 220. The cheapest figure in three years was the iron legion at just under 200. I see no reason to expect any hot toys figure to be under 200 in the future. Sorry.

Yeah, that makes sense. A sad reality indeed... Makes me wish that he suited up in his Power-Armour... Maybe in the sequel. Or is that threequel?

Back