Soap Studio - Upcoming products for Toy Souls 2015

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chockles

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey All,

Just created a general thread for this as Soap Studio will be showing upto 7 new products this month and some will be up for preorder during the Toy Souls 2015 event in HK.

Once the products are revealed, then I think specific threads should be created for them.

So far, they have the following products that have been revealed.

1) IRC Series - Floating remote control Batwing from BvS movie

2)
12310573_715116641957738_2387256822982009837_n.jpg

3) Batman Cerebral Combat Trainer
12294836_711516862317716_1280034207929085901_n.jpg

4) Vintage Art Series - Transformers Collection
12240834_710131262456276_2559374356071578484_o.jpg

5) Mirage Series

Will continue to update this thread as more news come in.

What do you all think? Be nice to hear your thoughts.

I want to see what they have in store for Batman v Superman and Batman 1989.

I want to see what they have in store for Batman v Superman and Batman 1989.

haha just replied to you in the other thread. Thanks for the suggestion man.

Not sure have you seen a youtube video from budget stark. He revealed a video of a floating batman vs superman batwing. Its remoted controlled and the wings and thrusters can be adjusted. Take a look at it and let me know what you think. Any feedback, good and bad are useful.

Def will pass these questions and interests to Soap and see what they can come up with. Thanks again.

Can't see anything...

pretty sure it's not a good idea to use a black backdrop for a black product.

Can't see anything...

pretty sure it's not a good idea to use a black backdrop for a black product.

hahah i know right.
well its suppose to be a 1/30 Batwing from the BVS movie. Priced at 2480HKD, expected to be released in 2016 Q3

"rave in peace"? ha ha. Don't get that one.

I really wanted to get the Soap Tumbler but at around $500 it was just too much. Their combination of toys with tech is very interesting. Developing apps and such to accompany their stuff has to be adding significantly to the cost though. Interested to see what they come up with.

Also: that Batwing looks like something from Star Trek Next Generation :( Not too stoked on Snyder's design aesthetic at all.

Looks like Soap will officially announce a 1/12 Remote control Batmobile from the BvS movie during Toy Souls HK event this month.

expected release date - 2016 Q4
price - 4980hkd during the event, 5980hkd after the event

Also comes with two figures - Batman and Superman

?????????????1:12 RC??????????????

vvv1.jpg

Hey all.

Just some more updated details for the Combat Trainer and Mirage products:-

Combat Trainer
- The app contains lots of mini games and Soap Studio are looking to have upto 50 mini games when the app is released/or in phases.

Mirage
- This is a series of mini figures which is roughly under 2 inches tall. These would be released in blind boxes and each item can be displayed on their own or inside the Mirage box. Videos can be downloaded and used as part of the display to enhance the figures themselves. More info will be updated nearer the time of release.

Back