Toy Soul 2015 photo and teases catch all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still don't know if he does in BvS.

Eh, probably not. Power-Armour Lex, Doomsday, Cyborg, Flash, Aquaman, it'd be a bit too much. And considering this still isn't "Lex Luthor" and he goes through an evolution, I'd rather they wait for a MOS Sequel to introduce his Armour.

See they will have it... image.jpeg

wow! looks like there will be lots of new stuffs, really looking forward to this year toy soul!:clap

Pics look amazing so far. I'm surprised I liked Iron Bats as much as I do, but the rest is just ok. What stood out for me was the 1/4 Mark 45. Wow that looks amazing. Can't wait to see CW figs.

星戰狂熱》HTæ–°å“�æ�¶é®®ç�‡ æ*£é‚ªæœ€çµ‚å°�決|壹週Plus|Next Plus

Next Magazine interviewed Howard Chan during Toy Soul and this just confirmed. Ironman mark one thru seven will be released in diecast figure form.

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

Well that is awesome!

When does the show officially start? Also, will there be more TFA figures? Technically there have only been three new figures (Finn, Riot Stormtrooper, Black Pauldron Trooper) and I was expecting more.

Well that is awesome!

When does the show officially start? Also, will there be more TFA figures? Technically there have only been three new figures (Finn, Riot Stormtrooper, Black Pauldron Trooper) and I was expecting more.
starts tomorrow in HK. I have a feeling my uncle will be there. He bought Ironman Python at one of these shows last time.

Howard Chan said in that interview that the red stormtrooper is not canon in the star wars universe. Its really just a special limited edition figure or some sort and an experimental recolor of captain phasma.

starts tomorrow in HK. I have a feeling my uncle will be there. He bought Ironman Python at one of these shows last time.

Howard Chan said in that interview that the red stormtrooper is not canon in the star wars universe. Its really just a special limited edition figure or some sort.

Yet its claimed that battlefront material IS cannon... sooooooooooo

:rotfl

He probably meant not canon within the movies.

perhaps.... its hard to know what is what post reset, i have not kept up with the comics and books since sadly..

And they were sorta in ROTS...

we need to get Disney on the horn to clear this up

Back