Toy Pictures. Yeah, I take pictures of toys.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! :rock
2129165629_fdd8cd4a80.jpg
Awesome!! :rock :rock
Awesome!!! :rock :rock :rock

Love the B.P.R.D./Hellboy photos, especially since I've been reading them lately. Keep up the great work. Those superhero photos are hilarious! :lol

Greg the Bunny Studios;685276 [IMG said:
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2216/2114354316_7e5061f30c.jpg[/IMG]

QUOTE]

This one forced me to get Abe finally.

Greg the Bunny Studios;685276 [IMG said:
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2216/2114354316_7e5061f30c.jpg[/IMG]

QUOTE]

This one forced me to get Abe finally.

If my shots are making you buy toys than I'm accomplishing exactly what I need to be to be good at toy photography. You can't give me a greater compliment than that.

You've heard of Michael Crawford, right? link I bet you could run a similar site and make some dough on these pics thorugh advertising in banners. I'd visit a site with cool pics on a regular basis if they were like the awesome ones youve posted so far.

Or just do it for free, great stuff.

Edit: shoot, looks like your site is already there. just starting to look through.

You've heard of Michael Crawford, right? link I bet you could run a similar site and make some dough on these pics thorugh advertising in banners. I'd visit a site with cool pics on a regular basis if they were like the awesome ones youve posted so far.

Or just do it for free, great stuff.

Edit: shoot, looks like your site is already there. just starting to look through.

Michael is a good friend. I've done some reviews for his site in the past.

And Newsarama is going to be running some of my photos on their site as well.

Some great pictures !
You're not the only one who likes to take pictures of toys !

What a bunch of Freaks! :mwaha Taking pictures of toys. :nono

But seriously, I see your stuff on Toymania. It's nice. :wave I love the Hellboy one. Where they're infront of the door. And the BPRD below.

Back