totallyhotasskickingchicks.org

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved it. But was definitely annoyed he didn't show or mention Buffy. Mostly because it's my favorite show and deserves mentioning.

That was too funny! "Bones is kind of watchable." :lol I don't understand why there was no Buffy mentioned either. She was the original hot chick who kicks ass.

SMG came to the Paley retrospect on Buffy with the entire cast just last year - so I doubt she and Joss are on the outs. The guy who made the video probably has something against her or something. After all she's the original and the reason Joss has the rep for smokinghotasskickingchicks.

Wasn't there some bad blood between Gellar and Whedon towards the end? :dunno

She's strangely absent from seven seasons of extra features on the Buffy dvds.
I mean, not even a single entertainment tonight type Sarah soundbite can be found...

Last edited:
She's strangely absent from seven seasons of extra features on the Buffy dvds.
I mean, not even a single entertainment tonight type Sarah soundbite can be found...

I feel like it's because she's really embarrassed by Buffy. Which she shouldn't be.

Last edited:
I feel like it's because she's really embarrassed by Buffy. Which she shouldn't be.

I can't imagine why, it's the only thing she's done that anyone gives a damn about. Give her a few more years of obscurity and she'll be jumping at the chance to hit the convention circuit and profess her love for Buffy.

I can't imagine why, it's the only thing she's done that anyone gives a damn about. Give her a few more years of obscurity and she'll be jumping at the chance to hit the convention circuit and profess her love for Buffy.

Or, at the very least, a big screen reunion.

Back