Total Recall (Arnold Schwarzenegger autobiography)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone watch Arnold on 60 minutes?....the lady interviewing him was kind of a *****...

Was thinking the same thing.

"She gave up her career for you."

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl Like Maria Shriver needed to work.

The question she should have asked is why bang that unattractive housemaid.

ArnoldNumeroUno.gif

Although I've seen the gif hundreds of times, is that a plate of chicken wings on his lap as well? Joint in right hand, beer in left hand, chicken on lap? What a king! :lol

My wife downloaded the total recall book on her IPAD for me yesterday cause I woke up sick and called out of work, shes the best:1-1: I started reading it last night and read a few chapters so far, its funny cause its written in his own words and I find myself reading it with my arnold impression in my head, like he's talking to me:cuckoo::lol

My wife downloaded the total recall book on her IPAD for me yesterday cause I woke up sick and called out of work, shes the best:1-1: I started reading it last night and read a few chapters so far, its funny cause its written in his own words and I find myself reading it with my arnold impression in my head, like he's talking to me:cuckoo::lol

I think that's how a vast majority of people will be reading it :lol

There will never be another person that oozes so much charisma as Arnold.

Errol Flynn
There are other people just as charismatic as Arnold, just not as egotistical, which isn't the same thing.
Samuel L Jackson
Catherine Zeta Jones
Cary Grant
Jack Nicholson
Salvador Dali

That's just a really short list
All at least as charismatic as Arnold, if not more so.
Arnold might be the most famous most charismatic body builder, though.

Last edited:
Errol Flynn
There are other people just as charismatic as Arnold, just not as egotistical, which isn't the same thing.
Samuel L Jackson
Catherine Zeta Jones
Cary Grant
Jack Nicholson
Salvador Dali

None of them are even close.

Loving this book so far, I'm just getting to the part when he gets to america, this man is so driven it makes me feel like a loser:( He has done more with his life in his twentys than most will there entire life, you can't help but cheer him on.......go arnie:clap

Catherine Zeta JOnes wtf? rotflmfao

I would say she is one of the most charming actresses alive.
Charisma:" 1) compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others, 2) a divinely conferred power or talent."
--From Wikipedia

"1
: a personal magic of leadership arousing special popular loyalty or enthusiasm for a public figure (as a political leader)
: a special magnetic charm or appeal <the charisma of a popular actor> "
-from Mirriam-Webster

I think she has incredibly compelling attractiveness and charm, and is certainly much better looking than Arnold. I stand by my statement that she is one of the most charismatic people alive.
She is also a talented singer and dancer, as well as an actress. She is more talented than Arnold.
Olivia Newton-John and Rita Hayworth are and were very talented singers dancers and actresses, who are also more talented than Arnold. She has more range as an actress,too. Arnold doesn't have a whole lot of range.
Rita Hayworth was far more charming than Arnold will ever be.
Arnold betrayed his wife by cheating on her. He is disloyal. He is also a misogynist. Those things aren't charming or lovable. If a man will betray his wife, he will betray anyone else if the circumstances are right. He cannot be trusted. I believe that if more people really knew the kind of person he was, he would be less popular. He is very charming to a certain segment of the population, but the most charismatic people are the most charming to the most people, and that means not turning too many people off because people sense the person is ego maniacal and inconsiderate. Something tells me that a LOT of women don't like him, and women are half the population.
So, he's very charismatic, but not the most charismatic person. He isn't lovable enough.

Last edited:
Men love him. Women ****ing despise him.

My mom was spouting "What a piece of ****!" "I can't stand him!" during the interview.

I would say she is one of the most charming actresses alive.
Charisma:" 1) compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others, 2) a divinely conferred power or talent."
--From Wikipedia

"1
: a personal magic of leadership arousing special popular loyalty or enthusiasm for a public figure (as a political leader)
: a special magnetic charm or appeal <the charisma of a popular actor> "
-from Mirriam-Webster

I think she has incredibly compelling attractiveness and charm, and is certainly much better looking than Arnold. I stand by my statement that she is one of the most charismatic people alive.
She is also a talented singer and dancer, as well as an actress. She is more talented than Arnold.
Olivia Newton-John and Rita Hayworth are and were very talented singers dancers and actresses, who are also more talented than Arnold. She has more range as an actress,too. Arnold doesn't have a whole lot of range.
Rita Hayworth was far more charming than Arnold will ever be.
Arnold betrayed his wife by cheating on her. He is disloyal. He is also a misogynist. Those things aren't charming or lovable. If a man will betray his wife, he will betray anyone else if the circumstances are right. He cannot be trusted. I believe that if more people really knew the kind of person he was, he would be less popular. He is very charming to a certain segment of the population, but the most charismatic people are the most charming to the most people, and that means not turning too many people off because people sense the person is ego maniacal and inconsiderate. Something tells me that a LOT of women don't like him, and women are half the population.
So, he's very charismatic, but not the most charismatic person. He isn't lovable enough.

Irrefutable evidence there lmao.

Errol Flynn
Samuel L Jackson
Catherine Zeta Jones
Cary Grant
Jack Nicholson
Salvador Dali

I bet he's not as egotistical as the lowbrow individual bashing a man he's never met. :huh

Men love him. Women ****ing despise him.

My mom was spouting "What a piece of ****!" "I can't stand him!" during the interview.

I take it she was the one in the "clam dip" pic with Arnie? :lol

I bet he's not as egotistical as the lowbrow individual bashing a man he's never met. :huh

I am neither lowbrow, and I don't need to know him when his opinions and behavior is so widely known. It isn't as though there is a misunderstanding of his nature.
It isn't bashing, either.
"Bashing is a harsh, gratuitous, prejudicial attack on a person, group or subject."
It is not harsh, gratuitous,or prejudicial.
"prej·u·di·cial (prj-dshl)
adj.
1. Detrimental; injurious.
2. Causing or tending to preconceived judgment or convictions:"
My assessment of him is based entirely upon his own conduct, and not upon any preconceived ideas. In fact, I always used to really look up to him. I still think he is a really neat guy in many ways, but I cannot ignore the pattern of behavior he has demonstrated toward women for decades.

"gratuitous-given, done, bestowed, or obtained without charge or payment; free; voluntary.
being without apparent reason, cause, or justification: "

It is not without cause.
It isn't harsh. It is the truth. I said he wasn't the MOST charismatic person in the world. That is hardly an insult.
I said he was very charismatic.
He also is talented. I never said he wasn't. I just said there were some other people more talented.

As for the things I said about him being a misogynist, that is hardly out of line, considering the statements he has made about women's place.
He didcheat on his wife, and have a child with the maid. That is clearly disloyalty and indicates untrustworthiness, unless you think you can trust such a person, in which case I think you are too trusting.
You don't strike me as a very trusting person, though...

If there are any statements I made that you think unfair about him in any of my above posts, please tell me which of them and why.

^^^ why do you feel the need to quote definitions from the dictionary in your arguments? That is not a charismatic trait!

Back