Total Recall (Arnold Schwarzenegger autobiography)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1975 interview asked who his heros were ....... "i admired hitler for instance he came from being a little man with almost no formal education up to power.I admire him for being such a good public speaker and what he did with it".....he goes on to say he would love to address 50,000 people like hitler did at nuremberg and get the same reaction.......also been photographed for time magazine a couple of years ago wearing a totenkopf death head ss belt buckle in 2009, plus he claimed in the 80s stallone was going around claiming he was a nazi because of his fathers nazi past....could be just a poser but i think not, being a zionist and a nazi aint that much of a leap if you can get behind the propaganda

How can you be both a Zionist AND a Nazi?? That's kind of like being a member of the NAACP and the KKK.:lol Multiple personality disorder.
For those who don't know...

"Zionism (Hebrew: ציונות‎, Tsiyonut) is a form of nationalism of Jews and Jewish culture that supports a Jewish nation state in territory defined as the Land of Israel.[1] Zionism supports Jews upholding their Jewish identity and opposes the assimilation of Jews into other societies and has advocated the return of Jews to Israel as a means for Jews to be liberated from anti-Semitic discrimination, exclusion, and persecution that has occurred in other societies."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

correction above

:lol:lol:lol

Because the whole "Republica del Norte" is just a myth? :lol You're a racist, supporting a racist movement looking to reclaim land that's not even yours. Otherwise, it's blatant ignorance and would be the equivalent of a white guy wearing a Klan hat because he thought it was somehow cool. Given your ignorant hero-worship of Che, I really wouldn't be surprised if it was the latter. :monkey1

Hey I can play that game too "Hitler-worshipper"...:cuckoo:
see... :horror

Try Amazon. I think my old man picked this up along with the new Michael Douglas book as a bundle for $30.

How can you be both a Zionist AND a Nazi?? That's kind of like being a member of the NAACP and the KKK.:lol Multiple personality disorder.
For those who don't know...

"Zionism (Hebrew: ציונות‎, Tsiyonut) is a form of nationalism of Jews and Jewish culture that supports a Jewish nation state in territory defined as the Land of Israel.[1] Zionism supports Jews upholding their Jewish identity and opposes the assimilation of Jews into other societies and has advocated the return of Jews to Israel as a means for Jews to be liberated from anti-Semitic discrimination, exclusion, and persecution that has occurred in other societies."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

its all great creating a country out of a desert........but its useless if people wont leave the green fields for the desert, they needed them to run in there millions for israel to exist, as the first israeli prime minister said better 6 million died so israel may exist .....

thenazimagazine vs Chezeh

:lol!
I'd take Che any day over Hitler...

Apparently you can't. I think Hitler's 100% a worthless piece of **** and the best day of his life was when he took it. But you can't admit the same thing about your idol, Che.

Che didn't take his life... :dunno

Last edited:
He's not dead.

According to the Justice League, uncle Adolf has been cryogenically frozen for the last 67 years.

Also, 1/6 Hitler > 1/6 Che. He's more iconic and DX worthy, just needs PERS.

Here's a pic of my autograph and a pic of him signing it!!

f227340db2d866e3cf86091e11917ede.jpg

e9d9263a2bac9d79bc67ddf76fa98962.jpg

Back