top ten immortals

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#1 is arwen. she lived to be 2901 and aragorn died shortly before her? whoa!!

LOL.

shouldnt Vandal Savage be there if they are gonna jumble fiction, non fiction and mythical characters in there?

LOL.

shouldnt Vandal Savage be there if they are gonna jumble fiction, non fiction and mythical characters in there?

I am down with Vandal Savage. If I remember correctly he was originally a caveman who gained immortality from a meteorite. Savage has been alive so long that he has been associated with most of the great conquerers.
He has been Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar and Genghis Khan amoung others. In the Justice League cartoon he replaced Adolf Hitler in World War II. Also when Superman was sent thousands of years into the future Vandal Savage was the only human left. Savage and Superman form an alliance and even become friends to help send Superman back to the present.
Savage is a great character, also kind of sad considering he has seen the beginning of human kind and will probably see/be the cause of the end of the human race.
I think Vandal Savage is one of the most interesting characters in current comics. He is like Ra's Al Ghul, only a villain from a certain point of view.
If you were alive before modern humans and know you will never die, wouldn't you claim to be the master of the world?

Back