Top Gear (UK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are doing a stig. They are actually debating if it should be a woman. Also, the downside to this show is that it will actually lose a lot of viewers just due to it not being on TV. I hope they destroy the ongoing top gear. Bbc are a bunch of idiots to let these guys go. The new lineup whoever they get, will be a dud.

I'll be one of those viewers unfortunately, and not by choice. Very poor decision to go with Amazon imo. If they have a female stig, it will probably be Sabine Schmitz knowing Jeremy.

Not digging the new track, but whatever. Top Gear bbc is pretty much done.

The new track does seem a bit smaller or with less turns.

Yeah BBC Top Gear is done, these three made that show what it was, without them it's no longer Top Gear. Whatever is left of Top Gear went with Clarkson, Hammond and May to The Grand Tour.

The new track, the new driver, etc, will or won't grow on people with time. So far it's growing on me.

Grand Tour is fantastic. The "Celebrity Interviews" is going to be a hilarious running gag. I also like the new driver and his funny redneck-y comments while he does the lap times.

Apparently the first episode has been the most watched Amazon premiere.

They did some stuff on the second episode that BBC probably would've been pissed at (anti-Monarchy James May), but it was funny and in line with their humor. Great stuff!

I'm loving the Grand Tour! The take off on Edge of Tomorrow in Ep 2, was very funny.

Top Gear is dead! Long live the Grand Tour!!!

I only say the first 15 minutes of episode 1 but I'm shocked by the set pieces. I mean, there were jets! :horror

My son and I really loved TG and find GTN just as good. My favs are the special eps.

Back