Top 5 Things why PT Didn't work for me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. George Lucas' writing
2. George Lucas' heavy reliance on CGI
3. George Lucas' telling a story to sell toys
4. George Lucas' directing style
5. Everyone around Lucas who was too scared to offer suggestions to make the film better.

Especially #5. :lecture

Yeah! Because he wasn't able to fly in a movie that was shot earlier but played years later in the timeline?! :slap

He was an older robot then and had been bandied about, that function was disabled by the Jawas...:r2d2line

1. Darth Maul being killed off right away

2. The Jedi interrupting their mission to take Jar Jar with them, WHY?

3. The age gap between Anakin and Padme especially in TPM

4. Anakin building C3PO

5. The Romance on Naboo (i'd shag a Gundark if it was just me an it around the most romantic scenery in the galaxy) and Anakins corny dialogue.

the PTs werent that bad, i remember skipping school back then and watching it with everyone cheering and clapping, also the gfx were amazing back then to see star wars come alive again.

although i do wish they made a more darker/serious version of the star wars, could easily made another movie showing the transformation of anakin to darth vader, christopher nolan needs to get on that asap!

5. people who still complain about the prequels
4. people who still complain about the prequels
3. people who still complain about the prequels
2. people who still complain about the prequels
1. people who still complain about the prequels and start threads to complain more about the prequels

Then Get the ____ out. :cool:

1. Lucas writing
2. Lucas directing
3. No Gary Kurtz
4. No Lawrence Kasdan
5. No Joe Johnston

I guess they went to young and tried to capture a whole new generation, and theres nothing wrong with that because every kid needs Star Wars but When i was a little kid i love the original trilogy, an older person could still. I cant see an older person getting into the prequels

Over use of CG, So much green screeen it effected the acting

Idk what else to say, the prequels given there faults and even with the advance technologies still make the originals look great so...w.e.

WTF is PT?

8e197_chrysler-pt-cruiser.jpg

yeah i don't like Pacific Time. especially for sporting events. i gotta stay up late to watch them west coast games. it's hard to get up the next day.

1. Jar Jar (an easy free-kick)

jar-jar-binks.jpg

2. Darth Vader shows his emotional side:

cvdelgado-albums-whatever-picture40735-no-darth-vader.jpg

3. Hobbling Yoda - Flying Yoda - back to hobbling Yoda:

yoda.jpg

4. Watto? You mean WTF? I know we accept a lot of BS in fantasy sci-fi, but this dude should not be able to fly with those pissant wings.

10227314A.jpg

5. The Female Rudey Bits Arena:

jediarenabattle.png

Back