Top 5 Sideshow SW Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AND THE WORST?
28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

It really is. So dreadfully close to dipping into Hasbro quality. I got one at Celebration IV but sold it immediately when I got back home (for a slight loss).

Pity to, as Yavin Luke woulda been a great ass figure to own. Love the Kenobi Football pics. The only Luke that i really like from SS is the ep6 version. 5 Lukes and only 1 good one.(ESB is OK) I hope the X-wing one is tops. I am hoping Medicom does a new Luke soon.

ANH Luke would have been awesome with a decent tunic and proper paint apps. Instead we got a Hasbroesque tunic and poopy paint. The sculpt is great.

For me...

1. Ben Kenobi ANH
2. Luke/Han Stormtroopers
3. Darth Vader
4. Sandtroopers
5. Luke Bespin

ANH Luke would have been awesome with a decent tunic and proper paint apps. Instead we got a Hasbroesque tunic and poopy paint. The sculpt is great.

X2. If it wasn't for the green hair, and the "spare no expense" crap tunic, he woulda been tops.

1.Old Ben Kenobi
2.Vader with modifications
3.Qui-Gon/Emperor ROTJ/Lando for a tie breaker.
4.EP III and II Clones
5.ESB Luke

Worst IMO
1.Yavin Luke
2.ANH Leia/ESB Han for a tie.
3.ROTJ Luke
4.Stormtrooper
5.Padme

Coheteboy, that was classic!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

X2. If it wasn't for the green hair, and the "spare no expense" crap tunic, he woulda been tops.

The tunic is indeed crappy. I've kept the poncho on my fig because of that. The hair paint aps could be better, too. But aside from those issues, the figure is very nice, in my opinion.

Back