Top 5 Sideshow SW Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised Qui-Gon isn't on anyones list.

Honestly, Qui-Gon is one of my favorite characters in the PT, actually a tie with Maul as my favorite of the PT. But that figure is just kind of boring. The likeness is okay, but the hair kills it. The exclusive, while important was kinda poor in my opinion. The color of it was off, and while it might be correct in real life it doesn't match the perceived look on screen. The tabbards were also way off in cut,much too thin.

I was more forgiving with the flaws of Anakin, but Qui-Gon I could be more critical of just because of how much I enjoy the character.

Personally I think the top 5 have yet to be released. Ben Kenobi and ROTS Palps are definitely two of the best out there but I think many lists will change once Hammerhead, Cody, Rex, Greedo and Gammy are all set and released.

I think many lists will change once Hammerhead, Cody, Rex, Greedo and Gammy are all set and released.

Also agree. But if I had to choose now, my top five would be:

1) Leia as Boushh
2) Sandtrooper (any of the three)
3) Emperor Palpatine
4) Episode IV Obi-Wan Kenobi
5) Utapau Clone Trooper

Honorable mentions would include Bib Fortuna, any of the other Clone Troopers (I just like the Utapau design best), Stormtrooper, and Palpatine 2-Pack.

- MJ

Vader
ROTJ Luke
ANH Kenobi
Ki Adi Mundi (so-so character, but a great figure after a body swap)
Emperor

1. ANH Obi-Wan
2. ANH Vader
3. ANH Luke Tatooine
4. Sandtrooper (all three)
5. Jabba w/Throne

Personally I think the top 5 have yet to be released. Ben Kenobi and ROTS Palps are definitely two of the best out there

is rots palps in anyone's top 5? he's okay but overrated imo. i assumed all the 'emperor' votes were for the new OT version.

Has sideshow said anything about making an X-wing costume Luke from New Hope?

I would love to add him to my shelf with Vader, Old Ben and Leia.

Has sideshow said anything about making an X-wing costume Luke from New Hope?

I would love to add him to my shelf with Vader, Old Ben and Leia.

Yes he's planned i believe and my most wanted figure.(dunno if it'll be ep4 or 5 though)

• Ben "Obi-Wan" Kenobi
  • AOTC Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Darth Vader
  • 212th Battalion- Utapau Clone Trooper
  • Darth Maul

Honorable Mentions:
  • Jabba the Hutt
  • Princess Leia as Boussh
  • Phase l Clone Trooper - Lieutenant
  • Rebel Fleet Trooper
  • Assaj Ventress

Most Anticipated:
  • Clone Commander Cody
  • Hammerhead
  • AOTC Anakin Skywalker
  • TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Battle Droid

Nice lists everyone. I like how most are in agreement in regards to which figs should be in the top 5. Narrows my buying choices pretty slim. Hopefully I'll be picking up Maul, Anakin-Vader, and Jedi Luke tomorrow evening.

Yes he's planned i believe and my most wanted figure.(dunno if it'll be ep4 or 5 though)

That's good to know they're making that, that'll probably be the only 1/6th Luke I'll ever buy. Unless they make a Hoth Snow Gear version of him since that's my most wanted Luke figure.

Back