Top 5 PFs You'd Like to See

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm, the list would start with:

Spider-Man 2099
Daredevil

I'd also like the other remaining members of the Fantastic Four.

And that would make my top five....so, mission accomplished. :lol

1- A rock.
2- A pile of dirt.
3- Another rock, different pose.
4- Air
5- Another rock, alternate outfit.

1- World War Hulk PF
2- New Dr.Doom PF
3- Magneto PF
4- Thanos PF
5- Mr. Sinister PF

Last edited:
1) With the Hulk Maquette coming 'soon' (as long as they don't want our firstborns for it), Daredevil is by far the PF I'm most excited about. Make it a fully-sculpted piece by Martín Canale. Or at least don't have Tony C sculpt it. Sorry, Tony, not a fan.

2) New Thor PF, because I can't afford the old one, because he's too big and because I'd rather he wouldn't be looking up. Modern Thor will do, even though I'd prefer the classic outfit - which won't happen.

3) New Doom PF, because I can't afford the old one either and because I'd like to have him standing instead. Fully sculpted too, please.

4) New Captain America PF. Because I can't afford the old one, period. That's actually the only statue I can picture myself eventually forking out the asking price on the secondary market, but I'd rather not, so make it a new action statue as opposed to 'museum' to go with the likes of the Iron Mark VI Maquette or the Spidey Comiquette. (And none of that 'I'm-having-a-stroke-hence-my-weird-right-hand' crap this time, please. What's with those unnatural index fingers?)

5) Hmmm... It'd be nice to have a clear resin Human Torch.

If Sideshow does that, I can close my Marvel full statues collection. Due to room and budget, I'd be happy if I could have at least all the main classic Marvel heroes (+ Doom) on top of my Marvel hardcover-filled Bestas.

If we're talking mixed media
Archangel/Angel
Phoenix (Dark Phoenix exclusive, White Phoenix B&W Friday super exclusive)
Scarlet Witch
Thanos
Magneto

If it's 1:4 sculpted PF
Invisible Woman (invisible and phasing)
Mr. Fantastic (change-o arms)
Human Torch translucent (light up)
Thing (sculpted and huge)
Ice Man
Thing

1) With the Hulk Maquette coming 'soon' (as long as they don't want our firstborns for it), Daredevil is by far the PF I'm most excited about. Make it a fully-sculpted piece by Martín Canale. Or at least don't have Tony C sculpt it. Sorry, Tony, not a fan.

2) New Thor PF, because I can't afford the old one, because he's too big and because I'd rather he wouldn't be looking up. Modern Thor will do, even though I'd prefer the classic outfit - which won't happen.

3) New Doom PF, because I can't afford the old one either and because I'd like to have him standing instead. Fully sculpted too, please.

4) New Captain America PF. Because I can't afford the old one, period. That's actually the only statue I can picture myself eventually forking out the asking price on the secondary market, but I'd rather not, so make it a new action statue as opposed to 'museum' to go with the likes of the Iron Mark VI Maquette or the Spidey Comiquette. (And none of that 'I'm-having-a-stroke-hence-my-weird-right-hand' crap this time, please. What's with those unnatural index fingers?)

If Sideshow does that, I can close my Marvel full statues collection. Due to room and budget, I'd be happy if I could have at least all the main classic Marvel heroes (+ Doom) on top of my Marvel hardcover-filled Bestas.

I agree with all of those except for Human Torch, instead I'd replace him with either Moon Knight or Punisher(never liked the Bradstreet sculpt.)

1. Magneto
2. Apocalypse
3. World War Hulk on throne
4. Thanos
5. Juggernaut

Runners up:
1. Dr. Strange
2. Doc Oc
3. Kang the Conqueror
4. Ronan the Accuser

Last edited:
1. Spider-Man with under arm webs
2. Classic Nightcrawler
3. Jean Grey Phoenix (Green)
4. Mr. Sinister
5. Iceman

And I need varying degrees of Mixed Media.

:clap

:clap Great list!!! :yess:

1. Spider-Man with under arm webs
2. Classic Nightcrawler
3. Jean Grey Phoenix (Green)
4. Mr. Sinister
5. Iceman

And I need varying degrees of Mixed Media.

:hi5: Mr. Sinister PF is a must following the release of their Apocalypse FS

1) ironman mark ii
2) ironman mark iii
3) ironman mark iv
4) ironman mark v
5) ironman mark vii

Phoenix
Cable
Magneto
Apocalypse
BIB Spidey - A really great and real 1/4

^ ____ing iron addict