Top 5 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.) AoU Cap
2.) Avengers Loki
3.) Mark 43
4.) Groot
5.) Star-Lord

Ask me tomorrow and it'll change tho :lol

A most impressive list! :) May I borrow #2?

I have 8 figures, 5 of those are Caps, so all of those. :lol
But for real, one Cap would have to go to make room for Star-Lord. SL is just a super fantastic figure.

Armory Bat
Sparrow DX06
T800 DX13
Godfather
Samurai Pred (prob Raiden when he's out)

80ish HT. 90ish 1/6 in total.

Last edited:
1.hellboy
2.leonidas
3.t1000
4.dx13
5.iron man mark I 2.0
These five in my opinion can't be topped with a 2.0 version.the sculpts are great,they give you most the key accesories from the movie and still stand out as some of the best looking figures im my collection.

Figures I Own Top 5

1. AoU Captain America. Its incredible. On my shelf he looks real.

2. MOS Superman. I really hated the movie, I got the figure during Spook for some ridiculous good bargain and was an impulse buy. Got it and I kept posing and posing.

3. Rescue Version World War 2 Captain America. World War 2 is my favorite time period in history to study, coupled with my favorite Marvel Hero and the great attire, its awesome.

4. Hulk/Banner Set with Base. Hulk pose standing on the base with the other Avengers fighting around him is one of the centerpieces of my collection. Honestly the base makes the figure for me, its a more unique authentic feel to the figures, Banner was a nice add on.

5. Iron Man Mark 42. - Nice shiny, die-cast Iron Man. Fun to pose.

Figures I Was To Late In the Game to Grab

1. Joker
2. Jack Sparrow
3. Davy Jones
4. Two Face Dark Knight
5. Tumblr

DX11 Joker 2.0
DX13 BD T-800
AoU Cap
Diecast Mark III
Han & Chewie two pack

Cheating a bit here with the two pack but you can't have one without the other. :lol I know I'm gonna love the Mk. III, it's my favorite IM armor. Same with Han & Chewie. Favorites from Star Wars.

I'd need five figures to rate... :rotfl .. I'm getting close. TWS Black Widow has arrived at our other house, but I haven't picked her up yet... (all my valuable or large deliveries get sent to our house we don't reside in)

But, for top 2 of mine I go...

Iron Man MkXLIII diecast - it has it all for a sixth scale. Multiple helmets, realistic head sculpt, arm and weapon accessories, batteries, good base, damaged Ultron MkI... costs though. Including customs tax it cost me roughly twice my other figures, and was more in the vicinity of my SS PFF.

T-800 Terminator Battle Damaged Variant - The jump in quality from my first and only Sideshow figure, to this, my first Hot Toy figure, blew me away... The likeness, two heads, the quality of the clothing and weapons (and sheer number of weapons and hands)

And then sitting below these two, but still outstanding is my AoU Captain America, and TDW Thor... both great likenesses and excellent clothing, but more less features all round... even the stands are more simplistic... I expect my Black Widow to be on par or a fraction below these two, due to the ScarJo likeness.... I'll tentatively rank these in order: Captain America, Thor, Black Widow...

HMMM, I have a lot of HT (110 to be exact)

So what 5 to keep: In no particular order

Hellboy
Godfather
Tron Lightcycle
IM Mark I (2.0)
DX-06 Jack Sparrow

Figures I Own Top 5

1. AoU Captain America. Its incredible. On my shelf he looks real.

2. MOS Superman. I really hated the movie, I got the figure during Spook for some ridiculous good bargain and was an impulse buy. Got it and I kept posing and posing.

3. Rescue Version World War 2 Captain America. World War 2 is my favorite time period in history to study, coupled with my favorite Marvel Hero and the great attire, its awesome.

4. Hulk/Banner Set with Base. Hulk pose standing on the base with the other Avengers fighting around him is one of the centerpieces of my collection. Honestly the base makes the figure for me, its a more unique authentic feel to the figures, Banner was a nice add on.

5. Iron Man Mark 42. - Nice shiny, die-cast Iron Man. Fun to pose.

Figures I Was To Late In the Game to Grab

1. Joker
2. Jack Sparrow
3. Davy Jones
4. Two Face Dark Knight
5. Tumblr

I've got a hunch that Hot Toys might do a Two Face 2.0 as a Toys Fair Exclusive this year.... I'll probably be wrong though haha

But it could happen Bank Robber Joker 2.0 was one last year, so there's a slight possibility.

Well since they are one of a kind, I would keep my customs:

1. Custom Deadpool
2. Custom Deathstroke
3. Custom Harley Quinn
4. Custom Agent Venom
5. Custom Lady Deadpool

But, since I'll probably get booed for that, I'll also choose my 5 favorite stock figures:

1. Iron Monger
2. Ghost Rider
3. Whiplash
4. Avengers Loki
5. DX06 Jack Sparrow

(Oddly enough not a single Captain America in there....)

I've got a hunch that Hot Toys might do a Two Face 2.0 as a Toys Fair Exclusive this year.... I'll probably be wrong though haha

But it could happen Bank Robber Joker 2.0 was one last year, so there's a slight possibility.

I would like that. Also a 3.0 Joker. And a 2.0 Bane.

3.0 Joker? Probably won't be happening anytime soon, maybe another year or two.

I can see a Stock Exchange Bane. I'd be all over that.

I've got about 45 Hot Toys or so.... tough... but here it goes:
1) DX06 Jack Sparrow
2) DX11 Joker
3) DX13 Terminator Battle Damaged
4) DX07 Luke (love the weathervane hanging from the top of a Detolf)
5) DX05 Indy

These are the top 5 figures with the most votes so far:

1 DX06 Jack Sparrow*
2 AOU Captain America
3 Iron Man Mark I (2.0)
4 DX13 BD Terminator 2 T-800
5 Iron Monger

Mine are DX06 Sparrow, DX05 Indy, Reeve Superman, Marty McFly, and Batman 66

These are the top 5 figures with the most votes so far:

1 DX06 Jack Sparrow*
2 AOU Captain America
3 Iron Man Mark I (2.0)
4 DX13 BD Terminator 2 T-800
5 Iron Monger

Mine are DX06 Sparrow, DX05 Indy, Reeve Superman, Marty McFly, and Batman 66

What does the asterisk after the DXJack Sparrow note?

Back