Top 5 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Marvel related thread...

One of these threads pops up every year. Folks are so excited to comment on their favourite figures that nobody ever flames it or posts the links to identical threads like they'd usually do.

One of these threads pops up every year. Folks are so excited to comment on their favourite figures that nobody ever flames it or posts the links to identical threads like they'd usually do.

Every year? More like every week. :lol You must be feeling generous today LJ. ;)

Considering I only have 4 Hot Toys figures, this is an easy ranking:
1) Captain America TFA
2) Terminator T-800 DX13
3) Selina Kyle
4) Winter Soldier

I've got Rocket, Groot, and two Iron Men incoming; but I'm pretty sure I'd still keep Cap, the Terminator, and Selina in my five. One of the Iron Man figures would get in (probably the Mark 3), and Rocket/Groot might get the last spot (my best guess). Actually, I'd be pretty happy with my collection if it were just those five figures...

Maybe a new thread like this should be started every 4-6 months due to the fact that new figures are released and things change.

Also, this isn't just a top 5 figure list. It's asking what figures would you keep if you had to narrow your collection down to only five figures.

Maybe a new thread like this should be started every 4-6 months due to the fact that new figures are released and things change.

Also, this isn't just a top 5 figure list. It's asking what figures would you keep if you had to narrow your collection down to only five figures.

Yeah, there're plenty of those threads too :lol

1. Blade
2. Iron Monger
3. Mark iv Ironman
4. DX 12 Batman/Armory version
5. Enterbay's The Professional

6. Christopher Reeves Superman
7. Hulk
8. Secret project M.4
9. War Machine Mark 1 Special/Milk
10. Medicom Comic Version Symbiote Spidey

1) Cap AoU
2) Batman from armory
3) Thor LA
4) Iron Patriot
5) Starlord

I would love to gave a mark 7 or 6 ir gantry. I missed out a lot.

Five is hard....so many good figures...

1-blade
2-IM Mk 6
3-starboost
4-DOFP wolverine
5-Aou Cap

But if I redo for upcoming PO included

1-blade
2-mk45
3-hulkbuster
4-thanos
5-mk3

Edit-and already not sure about either list. So many good figures. Ezio gets left off a lot of lists becuase he's from a game...but that figure is amazing. Lots of cool options. The new Arkham batman looks great too. As does returns Batman. Hulk dx...man...to many for a top five list.

How could 4 figures that haven't been produced be in your top 5 if had to narrow your collection down to only 5 Hot Toys figures today?

That is the OP's question. :lol

Members can share whatever else they like. And I think it just goes to show this is why a thread like this should be started every couple of months. It seems like everyone has one figure that will always be their top figure (Blade, Jack Sparrow) but the rest....well they can be dethroned :lol

I don't think the Mark 1 2.0 or Whiplash Mark II will ever leave my collection. But I can't say that about the rest.

Five is hard....so many good figures...

1-blade
2-IM Mk 6
3-starboost
4-DOFP wolverine
5-Aou Cap

But if I redo for upcoming PO included

1-blade
2-mk45
3-hulkbuster
4-thanos
5-mk3

Edit-and already not sure about either list. So many good figures. Ezio gets left off a lot of lists becuase he's from a game...but that figure is amazing. Lots of cool options. The new Arkham batman looks great too. As does returns Batman. Hulk dx...man...to many for a top five list.

The Mark III will be making my list too....whenever it gets here :lol

Back