1/6 TOP-001 1/6 Comedian casual ( Joaquin phoenix Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just got in this set...and very nice it is too for the money...

Head sculpt is excellent...but it could do with being a tad more thinner in the face as Phoenix was very gaunt looking in the film.
The tiny scar over the top lip is a nice touch though.

My biggest gripe were the eyes(which i've repainted)...as the irises were way too small and the wrong color.

The clothing is not entirely movie accurate but they're still very well done especially the hoody jacket which can look great with very little work/futzing.
I did water treat the pants though to help get them sit better.

It will be interesting to see how the TE Fleck sculpt compares to this...but for now i'm happy with this guy on my shelf to represent that magnificent movie...

View attachment 469197

Love the futzing and pose on this one. Very natural. Great job.

Working to hide the joints goes a long way in selling a figure. I don't mean literally selling. Great pics!

I've just got in this set...and very nice it is too for the money...

Head sculpt is excellent...but it could do with being a tad more thinner in the face as Phoenix was very gaunt looking in the film.
The tiny scar over the top lip is a nice touch though.

My biggest gripe were the eyes(which i've repainted)...as the irises were way too small and the wrong color.

The clothing is not entirely movie accurate but they're still very well done especially the hoody jacket which can look great with very little work/futzing.
I did water treat the pants though to help get them sit better.

It will be interesting to see how the TE Fleck sculpt compares to this...but for now i'm happy with this guy on my shelf to represent that magnificent movie...

View attachment 469197View attachment 469198View attachment 469199View attachment 469200

Tips on getting the clothes not bulge out so much? Like the hoody?

Thanks for the compliments everyone:)

For those interested i used a Big Chief Studios body...not the best in the world as the joints are a tad loose and need tightening up...but it's a good match for the skinny framed Arthur.

To stop the shirt from riding up...stitch it under the crotch.

Spay and dampen the clothes with water to help them form and sit better on the body.

The neck joint that comes with the head sculpt needs to be replaced as it's way too short. I used one of those standard neck joints that come with the ko bodies found on ebay. Toy Anxiety or Monkey Depot might have them parted out.

16.jpg17.jpgDSC_0840.JPG

Back