TonyMeis Superhero custom (FM Batman Battle Damage version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom- (Custom Comic Superman pg.43)

Custom DKR Mesh pants

- Custom Fabric made from scratch (non available on the market)
- inner fabric grip extremely well, even with the leg posing, it will NOT effect the upper part to be pull down.
- movie likeness color for anyone who wants to re-install the leg armor

Crystal and I are ready to tackle this big custom on our DX Batman :wink1: Our DX12 should be here sometime this week, as soon it gets here, its time to take it apart :yess:

DKRPants1217124_zps85dd007b.jpg

DKRPants1217122_zps6fcf7148.jpg

Last edited:

He's completely underrated. Let me know if you do, I'd be all over it!

Custom DKR Mesh pants

- Custom Fabric made from scratch (non available on the market)
- inner fabric grip extremely well, even with the leg posing, it will NOT effect the upper part to be pull down.
- movie likeness color for anyone who wants to re-install the leg armor

Crystal and I are ready to tackle this big custom on our DX Batman :wink1: Our DX12 should be here sometime this week, as soon it gets here, its time to take it apart :yess:

DKRPants1217124_zps85dd007b.jpg

DKRPants1217122_zps6fcf7148.jpg

hey tony this fabric looks like it would make exelent man of steel movie superman suit :clap,what do you think cheers chris

hey tony this fabric looks like it would make exelent man of steel movie superman suit :clap,what do you think cheers chris

Great idea, but we prefer to let Hot Toys do what they do best. The amount of accuracy from HT is beyond what Crystal and I are capable of doing, they have an amazing costume fabrication crew, we drool all over their suits and costume every time. Crystal and I would love to focus more on the Comic style more than movie like accuracy. :wink1:

Someone on this site said you might be the person to talk to about a commission to make a spandex like pair of trunks for a Hot Toys Hulk when he comes out in the spring. I know it won't be for a while but my wheels are turning. Would this be a project you might be able to take on?

Someone on this site said you might be the person to talk to about a commission to make a spandex like pair of trunks for a Hot Toys Hulk when he comes out in the spring. I know it won't be for a while but my wheels are turning. Would this be a project you might be able to take on?

yes, definitely, because we are making it into the Comic version as well :clap:clap

just for fun, wanted to do this custom shoulder pad since DX02 came out, now we got the DX12, going all out on both :yess:

*Note, I test this custom on the DX02 first, since our DX02 has the sleeves mod way before HT releases theirs..... then will do the same on the DX12 after.

First, cut the underneath should pad out
DSC09418_zpsec37c701.jpg

Then re-make the shoulder pad from scratch with plastic sheet
DSC09419_zps9775526e.jpg

Mold the pad in desire shape with heat

DSC09420_zpse3853cff.jpg

Once satisfy with the shape, spray painted with matt black color

DSC09423_zps7004a047.jpg

Now we add our custom cape onto the suit, the fabric on the cape surround the edge of the shoulder pad real well.
DSC09426_zpsea03f331.jpg

Just need to readjust a few parts on the armor over all, it'll be good to go :yess:

DSC09427_zps1cdf8ec5.jpg

DSC09430_zpsbb3c9a0b.jpg

DSC09432_zps7ad9c6f5.jpg

Diggin that Batcape a lot, and the shoulder armor is interesting. They certainly don't look as bulky.

re-moded the neck, added another layer of mesh and custom neck armor
DKRNeck1220123_zpscaef5d00.jpg

not a noticeable difference, but I like it over all, the bulky look
DKRNeck1220122_zpsc9333d76.jpg

DKRNeck1220121_zps6cc94c44.jpg

Custom neck mod, we made a new neck sleeve to go over the original neck piece on both our DX02 and DX12. Now it has the real mesh in it :)

DKRNeck1220124_zps95ff0067.jpg

Back