TonyMeis Superhero custom (FM Batman Battle Damage version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom- (Deadpool, JL Batman, Punisher)

Thanks. I am going to do just that.
My plan was to sculpt the entire muscle set on one sheet(Should fit on a sheet of A5 Paper), and then you could use whichever parts you wanted.
They will be sculpted to fit on a TTM17, but would probably fit other body types.

Let me know, I would like to try out a set, if it works out well, I have some other project we can work on together as we'll :clap:clap:clap

Re: TonyMeis Custom- (Deadpool, JL Batman, Punisher)

Let me know, I would like to try out a set, if it works out well, I have some other project we can work on together as we'll :clap:clap:clap

Sure thing. The cut out parts would look like a set of gladiator muscle armour, but with a suit over, would look great.
I'll get to work.

Re: TonyMeis Custom- (Custom Comic Superman pg.43)

Amazing work Tony. :clap
Would love to see you do a Spider-Man! I know you could do a great job :lecture

Thanks again for the suit Tony.

IMG_0702_zps1dab0c69.jpg

Amazing work Tony. :clap
Would love to see you do a Spider-Man! I know you could do a great job :lecture

We have plans for it, just for fun, but we have to get all the current work complete first....

Wow, very cool how you got the Alex Ross look with that Superman.

The body was heavily modified, and looking around for a decent looking head sculpt. Size means a lot at this point.....

Okay.
I managed to get half an hour at this today and make some prototype parts.
I know it's probably a bit far as muscles go, but i'd rather go too far and then i can scale back, than not go far enough and have to start again, lol.
I didn't bother with big calves as i was thinking normal boots would have to go on.
I also took the liberty of adding a "back plate". Might not be needed. But i was doing the rest anyway, and it does bulk up the back in a pleasing enough way. I'd certainly not want to mess with him...
Feedback is welcomed.
I am just about to remove the white suit and put on a Superman suit. Pics shortly.
Here are the first pics.

IMG_1934.jpg

IMG_1935.jpg

IMG_1936.jpg

IMG_1938.jpg

IMG_1939.jpg

IMG_1940.jpg

IMG_1942.jpg

IMG_1944.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

IMG_1946.jpg

I would comment on the muscle but the comic version look isn't my kinda thing m8.

Ah kk well you'd be better off using a Kaustic heroic as an easier base for size to start with unless you can cover up the joints easier as they are way too skinny.

If you plan on sticking with a smaller size body as the base i'd scale it back and make it more ripled and less pointy. Also sculpt over the shoulder/neck area. You'll lose a bit of movement but it will look ton's better with the bulky shoulder/neck area.

The WWE Maximum Agression 12" figure would also be a nice base as well as the proportions are kinda odd, but if you bulked up the top inner thigh and groin waist area i reckon it would look pretty good.

But hey its your project whatever you fancy is always the way to go :)

!Bo-s%29m!BGk~$%28KGrHqUOKjcEtzIYh!gIBLplkiTvVg~~_12.JPG

I just want to share with everyone that last Saturday I had the pleasure to meet Tony and Crystal in person at a local collectibles show. They both went the extra mile to provide me with the best Deadpool suit they could make for my project. And to top it off, they happen to be very nice, down to earth individuals.
Thanks again, Tony and Crystal! :)

Back