TonyMeis Superhero custom (FM Batman Battle Damage version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom- (Customize Dx12)

Yes. I've had it for about a month now.

Cool, I barely got it two days ago, and we are so behind on all the modification everyone else is doing, LOL. we'd to do some catchup work, haha :lol:lol

What are you planning o do with it? It's a great figure to begin with :)

Cool, I barely got it two days ago, and we are so behind on all the modification everyone else is doing, LOL. we'd to do some catchup work, haha :lol:lol

What are you planning o do with it? It's a great figure to begin with :)

The only thing I've done was change the head to a modded medicom Dark Knight head and changed the cape to a custom one. I might do some of the shoulder plate mods as well (maybe).

I'm wondering how much are your wonderful custom capes for this figure.

The only thing I've done was change the head to a modded medicom Dark Knight head and changed the cape to a custom one. I might do some of the shoulder plate mods as well (maybe).

I'm wondering how much are your wonderful custom capes for this figure.

Contact us thru email [email protected], we'll hook u up :)

Re: TonyMeis Custom- (Customize DX12)

Tony do you mind sending me a PM regarding the price for the TDKR cape?

Thanks in advance.

So basically the consensus on the new TDKR DX12 figure is that it's amazing. Except for the cape.

And the cowl.

And the face.

But other than that, it's epic!?

So basically the consensus on the new TDKR DX12 figure is that it's amazing. Except for the cape.

And the cowl.

And the face.

But other than that, it's epic!?

Hmm.... The neck needs to be a tad thicker all the way to where the head sits. A few little here and there can be improved on, but over all it's a great piece and definitely way better than the previous two by far.

You are expecting one soon, if it really is DX12 from your X-Mas gift, then oh my!!! You gonna be very happy, LOL. Then again, don't put your hope up too high, haha :lol

Da Red Devil

DD1222123_zps7f2c8b64.jpg

Mother of God=-O That is.....this is so Beautiful piece! Wow, next reason, why you and Crystal can be proud people!

Good God! Crystal and Tony... you have truly out done yourselves on your Red Devil project, no doubt! Simply Beautiful! :yess: :bow

Any chance on the 'Yellow Devil', you two?

Happy Holidays Crytal,Tony Crew (Family)...

Be Well Sincerely,

~Ben G. :wave

Mother of God=-O That is.....this is so Beautiful piece! Wow, next reason, why you and Crystal can be proud people!

Thank you so much elar, not much here to be proud. If anything, I'm truly proud to be able to work with Crystal side by side on this 1/6 custom :1-1:

Good God! Crystal and Tony... you have truly out done yourselves on your Red Devil project, no doubt! Simply Beautiful! :yess: :bow

Any chance on the 'Yellow Devil', you two?

Happy Holidays Crytal,Tony Crew (Family)...

Be Well Sincerely,

~Ben G. :wave

Thank you Ben, DD is definitely an unique superhero within our heart :clap as for the yellow suit, yes, we'll be making one for our good friend John on this board, he is a true fan :hi5:

Do you use white or red stick/weapon with him?

we'll be using the white sticks like this we just made....

DDClub1223122_zpsb9c1f282.jpg

I'm not a big fan of DD but damn that looks good and i'd be proud to have him.

us either, but DD has been around for a while now, and ever since his red suit appear, the style hasn't really been much of a change. He is definitely a timeless piece, we'll do our best not to ruin it :wink1:

finally get to work on the Snake Eyes, can't wait to put this bad boy together!!

Body- HT Noland Body
Head Sculpt- CREG Customs
Suit- custom made by Crystal and I, scratch build custom fabric (movie like)
Red logo- being develop right now
Pants- bought it at local toy store, would like to know the brand???
Boots- HT

more accessories and custom harness to come.....

the material of the suit is a custom done by Crystal and I, one of our newest development of the year. We want to make it movie like, and the result turned out great! Still able to do all the poses even with this unique material on. LOVE IT and a huge THANKS to Crystal Arjona :hi5:

this picture will do for now, take a better one in the morning when the sun is up.

SnakeEyessuit1224121_zpsad196495.jpg

Last edited:

bejeezus! that DD looks awesome!!. please more photos!!, now why hollywood can't make a decent DD film i have no idea?..ben affleck? come on ? really??

Back