TonyMeis 1/6 Custom Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As promised, Vader cape has officially been mod an inch shorter. Also modified the opening wider. Black chain will be added tomorrow.

DSC06876360x640.jpg

DSC06875360x640.jpg

DSC06877360x640.jpg

Replaced the old thick leather to thin leather fabric. Black chain will be installed on tomorrow and the cape will be fully ready for everyone.
DSC06879640x360.jpg

Looks very nice, but somehow the earlier prototype seemed to hang a little bit better. I suppose the extra weight of the longer cape did make a difference.

Looks very nice, but somehow the earlier prototype seemed to hang a little bit better. I suppose the extra weight of the longer cape did make a difference.

Isn't much the weight. We made the opening from the neck a bit wider, so the don't close too much like the Batman.

I was interested but I liked the longer cape better. It is more accurate as it is supposed to be floor length and not be above his ankles.

VaderTantive4.jpg

sw4vader1.jpg

79276_gal.jpg

3. Cape: Black, three-quarter circle, floor length in a wool or wool equivalent and lined with satin. The collar is black leather or leather-like material and between one to one and half inches wide. An oblong-linked chain holds the cape closed.

Last edited:

Terrific looking Vader, Tony. But that helmet is screaming to be lowered.

Take a file to the ridges inside the helmet so that it can be repositioned like so:

picture.php

It's a minor detail, but the back of Vader's helmet usually sat below his shoulders.

Darth-Vader-Star-Wars.jpg

Terrific looking Vader, Tony. But that helmet is screaming to be lowered.

Take a file to the ridges inside the helmet so that it can be repositioned like so:

It's a minor detail, but the back of Vader's helmet usually sat below his shoulders.

Good tips, definitely play around with it tonight :clap:clap

Last edited:
It's surprising how minor mods on this figure can make a big difference. I lowered the helmet on mine and swapped out the midsection to shorten him a bit... those two really made a big difference.

Now getting these awesome robes and cape will knock it out of the park :rock

some new update of the cape in different angle after the helmet mods. The chain will be insert until we are satisfy with the cape first.

THANK YOU A BUNCH PJB-1138, THIS MOD HAS REALLY MADE A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN APPEARANCE. THANK YOU FOR SHARING :)

DSC07022360x640.jpg

DSC07017360x640.jpg

DSC07020360x640.jpg

DSC07021360x640.jpg

THANK YOU A BUNCH PJB-1138, THIS MOD HAS REALLY MADE A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN APPEARANCE. THANK YOU FOR SHARING :)

No problemo, Tony. Seeing another Sideshow Vader reach its full potential is reward enough. And it's still amazing to see how these little tweaks turn these factory-version Vaders into looking like the real deal.

Back