Statue FINALLY!!! My 1:1 ESB Darth Vader Statue is Complete (Lots of pics inside)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably the best lifesize vader iv seen! Just amazing and awesome attention to detail. The base is pure class.

Probably the best lifesize vader iv seen! Just amazing and awesome attention to detail. The base is pure class.

Thanks, buddy. I tried to get it as accurate as I possibly could and I think the end result turned out exactly as I was hoping. The base really added a nice finishing touch and I love the fact that it has a voice function so he can just stand there breathing or saying lines from the films. :)

Fun comparison. Here's my old Rubies/Burnett Vader statue:

100_1095.jpg

And here's the new one:

IMG_2349.jpg

Not much difference at all, right? :lol

Wow, the difference is tremendous. To be honest im not crazy about the old one at all. The proportions are all over the place. The new one is amazing. Its look exactly like the real Vader.

Wow, the difference is tremendous. To be honest im not crazy about the old one at all. The proportions are all over the place. The new one is amazing. Its look exactly like the real Vader.

Yeah, I look back on the old one now and think "I can't believe I was satisfied with it for all those years". :lol

Tested out Vader holding a lightsaber. Probably leave him posed not holding it most of the time, though.

20141115_210417.jpg

Made a couple tweaks to my 1:1 Vader. Pics aren't the greatest, but he's definitely looking the best he ever has. :)

20160106_234337.jpg

20160106_235438.jpg

Back