Tomb Raider PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a Lara statue in my life. I've missed out on Snow Day so the next one which is inevitable I will be getting.

Blocky? Here's some of the art from Tomb Raider: Underworld which was the last retail based game that came out before the current.

jjvjis.jpg

Speaking for myself I prefer that style, I find it more recognisable as Lara. Was bummed that a premium format didn't come out based on her from Underworld (although there were ones from Legend as well as the downloadable title Guardian of Light).

I'll buy this.

Here you go.
Was just googling "Croft statue" in pics section and found this one. This one is definitely from the earlier trilogy, I guess from the Legend game.

Im game for the New Lara Croft but Id rather have just her as a PF than a rock w/her. Id just rather pay more for the character than scenery.

Im game for the New Lara Croft but Id rather have just her as a PF than a rock w/her. Id just rather pay more for the character than scenery.

Well, by now we have:
1. Lara standing in a photoshoot-like pose, armed and ready for action (Premium Format'2008);
2. Lara relaxed, sitting on a pile of suitcases with a map planning her next adventure ("Snow Day" Comiquette);
3. Lara in action, sliding along an ancient wall and shooting some foes (Premium Format'2011).
So climbing/hanging Lara is a welcome change in my book.
Besides, there are not many PF's out there in climbing poses.
Unfortunately, this one is custom made...

If we're talking classic Lara Croft, I think the statues should always be mostly scenery if possible. That's where I think the Sideshow PF really was perfectly executed. It was a perfect combination of her and her environment. Unfortunately, the rebooted Tomb Raider downplays that aspect of man vs nature and makes it more about man vs man so in that regard I think Gaming Heads produced the most accurate Tomb Raider 2013 statue you're going to get.

Back