Tomb Raider PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we're talking classic Lara Croft, I think the statues should always be mostly scenery if possible. That's where I think the Sideshow PF really was perfectly executed. It was a perfect combination of her and her environment. Unfortunately, the rebooted Tomb Raider downplays that aspect of man vs nature and makes it more about man vs man so in that regard I think Gaming Heads produced the most accurate Tomb Raider 2013 statue you're going to get.

I agree. That's why I ordered GH's Lara to go with my SS Lara PF and snow day statue. They all capture Lara doing different things, as well as having different looks.

I agree. That's why I ordered GH's Lara to go with my SS Lara PF and snow day statue. They all capture Lara doing different things, as well as having different looks.

Indeed. Have snow day and the guardian of light pf to and you are correct. Both display lara completely different and both are wonderfull statues. This GH is displaying the next chapter/lara... really like it. The only lara I want still want is an evening dress.

Indeed. Have snow day and the guardian of light pf to and you are correct. Both display lara completely different and both are wonderfull statues. This GH is displaying the next chapter/lara... really like it. The only lara I want still want is an evening dress.

I know right? A 1/4 evening dress Lara in mixed media would be such a hot seller! I don't think I'd need anymore Laras after that as well.

I have the original PF Lara . Just preordered the new 1/4 scale one too. Still one of my favorite statues . Hope the new one lives up to that expectation

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I love the look of Lara in the latest game and although I have already pre-ordered the new "Gaming Heads" version, I will definitely be in for a SSC version in the future if they do it as a PF with real clothing. ;)

3e4u2ude.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back