Tomb Raider PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

lol Uncharted Photoshoped Background. :lol

I just hope if this does happen they dont make it look like this

tombraider-concept2013.jpg

And do make it look like this

tomb-raider-2013-game.jpg

I dunno I just dont see a lot of in game Lara with that art shot

In terms of posing this is my favourite art shot

tomb-raider-review.jpg

But it's not really conducive as a good pose for a statue. This one is though

6137-tomb-raider-2013-lara-croft.jpg

Definitely has the beat up look as well :yess:

I'd like to see her either just standing and pulling back the bow string...

Or hanging off a rock wall with the pick since you do it so much in the game.

Museum or action pose, doesn't matter to me. I just want this PF sooo badly!! C'mon Sideshow, do this new Lara justice! :pray:

I don't usually buy PF's because I lack the space, but I'd buy one of that character in a minute. That game is fantastic!

I love the game, strange thing about Lara in it is that she looks different in all the artwork? The cover the press stills, the game itself, they all look kinda different.
:dunno

I love the game, strange thing about Lara in it is that she looks different in all the artwork? The cover the press stills, the game itself, they all look kinda different.
:dunno

I noticed that myself. I am not sure which one I like more. The actual portrait concept art is probably my favorite.

First, early hype shot. Still awesome. She'll probably be closer to this in the sequel.

Nora Tschirner. German Lara Croft voice.

This is a great change for the character which looked very blocky in the older games. Wow times have change. I could use this new sexier PF!

This is a great change for the character which looked very blocky in the older games. Wow times have change. I could use this new sexier PF!

Blocky? Here's some of the art from Tomb Raider: Underworld which was the last retail based game that came out before the current.

jjvjis.jpg

Speaking for myself I prefer that style, I find it more recognisable as Lara. Was bummed that a premium format didn't come out based on her from Underworld (although there were ones from Legend as well as the downloadable title Guardian of Light).

Blocky? Here's some of the art from Tomb Raider: Underworld which was the last retail based game that came out before the current.

jjvjis.jpg

Speaking for myself I prefer that style, I find it more recognisable as Lara. Was bummed that a premium format didn't come out based on her from Underworld (although there were ones from Legend as well as the downloadable title Guardian of Light).

I was speaking about the old retro games. The one in the new is very new to me and not blocky at all. I never played any of the games. But like the character after seeing the movies.

Back