Tomb Raider PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommyh84

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got the new Tomb Raider game and am loving it so much so I'm already scouring the internet looking for all manor of collectables for the game, come one Sideshow lets do a PF of the new Lara :pray:

Got the new Tomb Raider game and am loving it so much so I'm already scouring the internet looking for all manor of collectables for the game, come one Sideshow lets do a PF of the new Lara :pray:

I'd be down for one as well. I'm loving this game. :rock

I'd be screwed if a new PF of Lara comes out. My "Croft Corner" is full already. I guess I would box up the original Lara to make space for the new one.

Last edited:
Someone dig up the Q & A where Sideshow confirmed that they would make a new Lara statue. I hope we'll see something previewed soon.

Someone dig up the Q & A where Sideshow confirmed that they would make a new Lara statue. I hope we'll see something previewed soon.

I can wait. I have 3 pieces coming this month in a 1 week stretch. Then Deadpool, Nate and whenever Superman goes up. I could use a breather. However, if they put one up for pre-order today, tomorrow, etc, I'd be all over it.

A friend on facebook posted this picture from a lanparty.
I have to say, that promotion statue looks fine!!

483842_10151316164322611_631859973_n.jpg

Add me to the list of people seriously wanting a new Lara pf. Love the new design of the character and I agree with others here, best game I've played in a while. I didn't want it to end.

The game is selling well. Maybe tomorrow or Thursday we'll hear something. I've wanted a statue of the new Lara since seeing the first official image.

Still loving this game, actually stopped and thought earlier what the last game was that I played and thought was as good as this and realised it was probably either Uncharted 2 or Batman Arkham Asylum all the way back in 2009 :horror

I'd be down for a PF of the new Lara. How about slightly cramped up with her left arm held across her midsection (wounded) and the right arm held relaxed at her side holding the pick axe. The bow slung across her shoulders. Lara covered in dirt and grime.

Back