Tomandshell's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom, I really love what I see! I think it is the first time I see the LOTR Weta pieces more or less displayed thematically, geographically, rather than by sort. I really like it! Nice to get a glance of the other stuff you collect, like the Code 3 vehicles for instance. Very Nice! Even the Boba Fett stuff looks nice, although I still don't find the character important enough to give him that much attention. But that is personal!

Thanks for the kind words! I agree that in the overall scheme of things, Boba Fett is not that important a character, but I do indeed collect him for personal reasons. I have a Boba Fetish. I am still considering a better way to display all of the Fett stuff, as it looks more and more out of place with the more classy PFs, etc. I always enjoy looking at the collections of other members, and thank you for taking a moment to check out mine!!

All I can say is WOW !! Amazing collection, and the Boba Fett. In the words of Peter Griffin, "Nobody messes with the Fett Man!"

Shaihulud said:
funny, but the best part of your collection for me is your monthy pythons figures.They are very well displayed. It makes me want to buy them.:google

I have three of them if you want .... :monkey3 :D :cool:

Major revamp of my collection underway...

I finally got a nice enclosed curio cabinet so that I can bring some LOTR pieces home from work without worrying about the kids breaking them! My office is now going to be predominantly Star Wars, with most of the LOTR stuff at home in this cabinet and on the upper shelves of my nearby bookcases. I wish the pictures gave you an accurate sense of how great these things look in this kind of proper lighting! In person, it looks terrific, and makes everything look very classy and expensive.

cabinet8xm.jpg

sauron3xc.jpg

steeds9vo.jpg

morgul2dh.jpg

arms1tt.jpg

Nice! Almost makes me want to buy a cabinet like you have Tom. The LOTR stuff and the cabinet go well together. The SSC catalogue is keeping the space warm for Aragorn on Brego I presume?

OMG Tom... that is really an awesome collection... now I do not feel so bad about mine anymore... you have a lot more than me :lol And I thought I was bad. I cannot wait to get my Leggy/Gimli... can you take a few pictures of that one in close up please?

Can someone tell me how to get so many pics on here; when I tried uploading one it says "too big file size". Any help will be most appreciated. :lsvader

crazy collector said:
Can someone tell me how to get so many pics on here; when I tried uploading one it says "too big file size". Any help will be most appreciated. :lsvader

Crazy, I resize them using Photoshop, and then upload them via www.imageshack.us. That gives you a direct link so that you can post them directly in your thread. I believe that Imageshack gives you the option of resizing the pics, but I always do it in Photoshop.

Back