Tomandshell's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
Nice! Better for us each to have one than for me to have two.

:chew

Yes sir!! thanks again Tom. I was VERY new to the board when I won him from you, and that made me feel like this place was home. It was a very cool welcome to the board gift. Actaully ment alot to me:monkey2

tomandshell said:
I only hope that one day I can buy you a Medieval Kurgan. If it ever gets released, yours is on me.

Thanks Tom....But I think thats money your guaranteed not to have to spend:eek:....But I have bookmarked the thread and this post and will hold you to your promise:D

tomandshell said:
Forgot these guys:

simpsonsgr8.jpg

Oh and btw, fricking awesome comics collection below. I love the absolutes too. HAvent bought LOEG though. Is the one to the right of Watchen, absolute power? And also the one next to V? Any good in comparrison to the others?
Im going to buy Kingdom Come next though. I MUST read that.

All in all, awesome.:D You have taste my friend...good taste.

BDboystoys said:
Oh and btw, fricking awesome comics collection below. I love the absolutes too. HAvent bought LOEG though. Is the one to the right of Watchen, absolute power? And also the one next to V? Any good in comparrison to the others?
Im going to buy Kingdom Come next though. I MUST read that.

All in all, awesome.:D You have taste my friend...good taste.

LOL--and to think that I almost cropped that part out of the picture! I believe that the LOEG volumes are now out of print. Get them now if you are at all interested--Amazon is no longer selling them. To the right of Watchmen is Frank Miller's Absolute Dark Knight collection that just came out this month. To the right of V is the slipcased Sideshow catalog (although that will likely get moved when the absolute Sandman and New Frontier hardcovers arrive later this fall). Other than V, the absolute editions are the only comics I purchase. They just look so danged respectable in slipcased hardcover format. (However, I do wish that Kingdom Come had a dust jacket like the others.) Thanks!

tomandshell said:
LOL--and to think that I almost cropped that part out of the picture! I believe that the LOEG volumes are now out of print. Get them now if you are at all interested--Amazon is no longer selling them. To the right of Watchmen is Frank Miller's Absolute Dark Knight collection that just came out this month. To the right of V is the slipcased Sideshow catalog (although that will likely get moved when the absolute Sandman and New Frontier hardcovers arrive later this fall). Other than V, the absolute editions are the only comics I purchase. They just look so danged respectable in slipcased hardcover format. (However, I do wish that Kingdom Come had a dust jacket like the others.) Thanks!

Ahhh I see, I though that was the catalog in there. Not sure whether to get LOEG Absolutes, recommended much? The film destroyed it unfortunately.
Also what about the Absolute Dark KNight, can I hear first hand if TDKSA is good? I hear its horrendous by some and great by others(minority).
ALSO:lol what New Frontiers about? Cant wait for Sandman.

BDboystoys said:
Ahhh I see, I though that was the catalog in there. Not sure whether to get LOEG Absolutes, recommended much? The film destroyed it unfortunately.
Also what about the Absolute Dark KNight, can I hear first hand if TDKSA is good? I hear its horrendous by some and great by others(minority).
ALSO:lol what New Frontiers about? Cant wait for Sandman.

I just got the Dark Knight volume and haven't had a chance to read TDKSA yet. I know that people are split on whether or not it's any good. I glanced at it and the use of color is a big departure from The Dark Knight Returns. I really enjoyed both the LOEG books and as far as I'm concerned the movie never happened. And New Frontier is a retro styled story that takes place during the Cold War Eisenhower/Kennedy era. I haven't read before it but I look forward to picking it up next month.

1401210805.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V50388134_.jpg

Back