Tom Savini's Night Of The Living Dead on Blu Ray limited to 3000 units Region Free!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and from what it sounds like, the film was originally intended to have those filters anyway to show the coming night. The verdict on the latter is still out with people waiting for Savini or Romero (though why Romero is beyond me) to weigh in on it.

Not really... Savini decided to be different and go for broad daylight (since they were getting nothing but bright sunny days to shoot with). There is a scene right before they get to the house where they intentionally showed the sun setting and it getting dusk and then the moon coming out. The intentional darkening that was done kind of makes that scene moot now. :rotfl

Not really... Savini decided to be different and go for broad daylight (since they were getting nothing but bright sunny days to shoot with). There is a scene right before they get to the house where they intentionally showed the sun setting and it getting dusk and then the moon coming out. The intentional darkening that was done kind of makes that scene moot now. :rotfl

<-- Prefers the daylight. I was referring to what people were saying in the BR forum to explain the filter. :wave :lol

Though it's not as bad as everybody's drama queening it up to be, I just don't see why they'd add the filter unless it was at the request of Savini or the studio. Conversion problems maybe?

Yeah, I don't think it is as bad as some are trying to make it out to be. It is sounding like Sony did it on purpose, but that Savini was unaware of it, so who knows who ok'd it.

Yeah, I don't think it is as bad as some are trying to make it out to be. It is sounding like Sony did it on purpose, but that Savini was unaware of it, so who knows who ok'd it.

That still makes absolutely zero sense, but okay? :dunno :lol

It's just a really odd choice to do something like that. Especially intentionally. :lol

Back