Tom Savini's Night Of The Living Dead on Blu Ray limited to 3000 units Region Free!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine showed up today.

Awesome. If you're planning on watching it today, let us know the quality. My copies should arrive on Monday.

*edit* Just checked tracking number and the date changed from Monday to today:hi5::hi5::hi5: Can't wait. Should be here any minute now.

Got mine. And it looks really good. Totally better then the DVD .picture and sound are top notch. I wish it had more special features.

I was wondering how the special features are.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Besides the commentary and isolated music score there's nothing else but the trailer. So, really no special features. But the quality of the movie is worth it.

I haven't watched it yet, but word is it's blue all throughout the movie. :panic:

picture.php

Check out reactions and screenshots here:
https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=198176&page=224

I hope to watch mine this week so I can decide for myself.

Having gotten the BR yesterday, I was concerned after reading the post and checked out the forum last night. After reading the whining on the forum, I can tell you it was made darker in those screen caps than it actually is (likely the same way people intentionally choose pics of figures posed like **** to hate on them), and from what it sounds like, the film was originally intended to have those filters anyway to show the coming night. The verdict on the latter is still out with people waiting for Savini or Romero (though why Romero is beyond me) to weigh in on it.

Last edited:
Watched it this afternoon, It's way, Way too dark. Thew whole graveyard scene and run to the house has always been set in broad daylight, Not anymore. The blue filter has it at dusk pretty much from the opening credits, What's worse is you can see the refection of daylight on everything from the clothes, Car even Tony Todd's forehead yet it's a s dark as night....Major FU from Twilight Time.

I messaged Tom Savini on FB about it and he replied that he hasn't had time to look at it yet but will do soon, He was not aware of any blue filter or darkening of his film either....

Watched it this afternoon, It's way, Way too dark. Thew whole graveyard scene and run to the house has always been set in broad daylight, Not anymore. The blue filter has it at dusk pretty much from the opening credits, What's worse is you can see the refection of daylight on everything from the clothes, Car even Tony Todd's forehead yet it's a s dark as night....Major FU from Twilight Time.

I messaged Tom Savini on FB about it and he replied that he hasn't had time to look at it yet but will do soon, He was not aware of any blue filter or darkening of his film either....

It's darker, but it's not as dark as you guys are making it out to seem. You can still see the background in the house, when Ben drives up on the zombie in the road you can see the truck, etc.

Back