Tom Hardy is Venom (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How will this movie fare with fans?

• Total voters
Watched this movie last night, it was not good.

I don't see what the appeal was. I can't imagine people were telling their friends to go see it.

I've just seen it - I thought it was decent.

Anyways finishing my thought here I really found nothing to convince me that I needed to watc.......

giphy.gif

Yet your bum ass is spending x2 that on steelbooks for movies you already have in your collection I bet. :lol

Meee....nooooooo :monkey2

Snikt welcomes this and is currently bench pressing to the Bad to The Bone song and screaming your name as we speak. :lecture

Anyways finishing my thought here I really found nothing to convince me that I needed to watc.......

giphy.gif

:lol :lol :lol

I'd put it on par with a mid-table MCU film. Won't change cinema but I see no reason to dislike it in particular.

I ordered because i feel like it's part of the MCU, ...and I own all the other MCU movies.

It really is a sickness.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I wouldn't mind if they did work it into the MCU

Small letters will only buy you 30 seconds worth of a running head start hut sometimes that’s all you need lol

It honestly did feel like an mcu movie. Nothing so different about it. It was funny and had action. Everything snikt hates. It was pretty much the opposite of Logan and it was as safe as they come.

Back