Toht 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lousy picture but much better glasses.

3875996506_c6a13ac789_b.jpg

I'm pretty sure those are the BBi Saburo glasses. I have those on my old custom Toht.

Thanks for the info Wor-Gar. I'll have to keep an eye out for them, but I'm betting they'll be tough to track down now. I did at least manage to get the Col. Ito glasses from Goodshipped a while back, so for now I have some form of replacement for my Toht figure...

:duff

Toht is a popular guy! The regular version when put up for auction is going for close to $100.00 or better on Ebay ! I paid 99.99 for mine and seeing what it sells for currently I don't feel so bad.

Toht is definatly worth the $$$ as is SS Indy . Belloq is nice but I'm glad I got him cheap.

Thanks. The only redeeming feature of the SS glasses is that you can get some cool reflections on the lenses!

Finally broke down. For those who don't know, Toht is available
at gohastings.com for 66$ (76$ shipped) with the discount code listed on their home page.
promo code: 321321

Last edited:
I received my Toht on Tuesday and overall I'm happy but there's definitely issues with the head sculpt, paint, and glasses. If there ever was a case for SSC to start using Hot Toys' textured skin technique it's here. Eyebrows need a repaint, the way they're painted on make him look too happy. And the ill proportioned glasses are an embarrassment.

But the costume, specifically the suit is fantastic and all the necessary accessories are here and look good. A great figure, not $100 great but a deal at the $75 shipped that I paid. Overall a 8/10.

Finally broke down. For those who don't know, Toht is available
at gohastings.com for 66$ (76$ shipped) with the discount code listed on their home page.
promo code: 321321

Indeed, good deal, but...

EVERYONE BE AWARE, THE HASTINGS SYSTEM HAS ISSUES AND THEY MAY NOT ACTUALLY HAVE MORE STOCK OF THIS FIGURE. FEEL FREE TO PLACE AN ORDER BUT DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THEY COME BACK AND CANCEL IT BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE INVENTORY.

Hastings was very good and very fast for me.
I bought two figs there and they came within 3 days of ordering.

Toht is much better than I had thought.
(It is rhyme time now, actually.)

Sculpt is a little cartoony and glasses make him look loony
but go figure, it's actually a great figure.

Back