Toht 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do it.

I've cancelled my Exclusive (the Hasbro Ark will do just fine) and I'll just pick up the regular from my local on-line retailer.

I have the Hasbro Ark (which I can't find two of the polls for) but want the SS one as I do think its a bit better.Having both though will be nice. :rock You have to have Toht though.

Spalko would definitely be worth having. Not only is it Cate, but she's the iconic Communist of the '50s (with a sword). Definitely worthwhile. And her huge exclusive environment piece could be a full crystal alien on throne (or the refrigerator).

Nah, the exclusive would be her beard. :p :yuck

Don't do it!!!!

:)

LOL, I knew that was coming!

EVILFACE said:
I'm sure we will see other Sandtroopers but only one awesome Toht. And don't forget the Ark.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too and I would much prefer one with the orange shoulder pauldron and different rifle. And you're right, this will be the only Toht we'll get from any company for a while.

I have the Hasbro Ark, and am pretty happy with that, so I have the regular version pre-ordered. I'll probably stick with Toht and hold out for another version of the Sandtrooper down the line...but man those pics look sweet!

I wonder if cancellations will be slow for this line. Unlike Hasbro maybe SideShow has a diamond in the ruff. Maybe this will become the most sought after SideShow collection. I think Toht will be the only one of his kind for a very long time. SS really gave us everything we need, and the extra Melting Head is Awesome.

Wor-gar how many Tohts are you getting? Also, How many people plan to open their exclusive version and display the mighty Ark?

Hmm, good question. I would normally say that it was 1,000 for the exclusive alone but nowadays with inventory not moving as fast maybe this number includes both reg and ex figs. :horror

Hmm, good question. I would normally say that it was 1,000 for the exclusive alone but nowadays with inventory not moving as fast maybe this number includes both reg and ex figs. :horror

I just checked:

Exclusive = 1,000
Regular = TBD

So there will only be 1,000 Sideshow Arks.

How many Tohts? Not sure, but with these kind of lines I wouldn't be surprised to see the Reg having a lower edition size. Maybe 500 solo Tohts.

I really don't need TWO Tohts (and not for $100)... but I'm so tempted to get a Reg as well just to pose him melting and add some drippy wax to the shoulders down the chest. :D

Back