Today's SW Announcements: A Story In 3 Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whilst the Obi-Wan figure looks amazing I think it would be wise to wait until it is in-hand before gloating. A lot can go wrong between proto and production, especially for an item that is the first of its kind.

It's really all in jest... Especially after MONTHS and MONTHS of gloating from the Medicom worshippers on this site. We had to endure the multiple photos of Medi Maul, a proto himself... So it was something that just had to be said.

We know it's a proto. But the armor is molded, not much can go wrong there. The paint may lose detail and materials may look different when he arrives, but we can still be excited that some of the Medi guys can chill on the whole Medi is better cause they have armor debate. I know I am not alone in enjoying the end of that.

I'm just excited to have this figure coming and that the armor is SOLID and not marshmallow soft. :lol

It's really all in jest... Especially after MONTHS and MONTHS of gloating from the Medicom worshippers on this site. We had to endure the multiple photos of Medi Maul, a proto himself... So it was something that just had to be said.

We know it's a proto. But the armor is molded, not much can go wrong there. The paint may lose detail and materials may look different when he arrives, but we can still be excited that some of the Medi guys can chill on the whole Medi is better cause they have armor debate. I know I am not alone in enjoying the end of that.

I'm just excited to have this figure coming and that the armor is SOLID and not marshmallow soft. :lol

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

:duff

Completly freaking right!

Back