Today's SW Announcements: A Story In 3 Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many times did we see that crouching Darth Maul pic?

What goes around comes around. It'll pass.

That pic was just a fact though,the buck is just about dead so thank god.(i just thought some freaks were above that kinda stuff,but IJ was drunk so it's all good!!:drink

That pic was just a fact though,the buck is just about dead so thank god.(i just thought some freaks were above that kinda stuff,but IJ was drunk so it's all good!!:drink

Yeah, I was. I'm now back home in Atlanta (and sober). I'm actually quite shocked that those images aren't full of misspelled words. :lol

I'm drunk and bored in a Boston Logan Airport bar... but with my trusty laptop at hand. Therefore, behold:

ssc_clone_medi_01.jpg

ssc_clone_medi_02.jpg

ssc_clone_medi_03.jpg

My flight (finally!!) boards soon... but I will still accept tips. :monkey1

:monkey3

clonefl9.jpg

Honestly, why is Sideshow even pimpin' this figure now? It's obvious they will be selling their own version before the end of the year (why invest that R&D money for the armor if the clone trooper isn't going to follow). With their own figures in the near future, I think it's time they bid a fond farewell to Medi-Star Wars. May it rest in peace ... :emperor

Honestly, why is Sideshow even pimpin' this figure now? It's obvious they will be selling their own version before the end of the year (why invest that R&D money for the armor if the clone trooper isn't going to follow). With their own figures in the near future, I think it's time they bid a fond farewell to Medi-Star Wars. May it rest in peace ... :emperor

Because some people like 11" figures.:lol:lol:lol

wow.. this is coming from a dude who gets rejected by every single female he comes in contact with on a daily basis. gahhaha pity shame shame. get a life charity house.

I am sure this Obi-wan will need a heat to elbow operation so his elbow joints will move

wow.. this is coming from a dude who gets rejected by every single female he comes in contact with on a daily basis. gahhaha pity shame shame. get a life charity house.

Come on Venny this was a bit harsh.....The thread was funny.Besides I'm the only one here who can make fun of Irish loser love life.:monkey3

I also like to add...from Sideshow's questionaire from today

"On that note, please understand that the armored pieces and undersuit are not meant to be removed from this figure. Attempting to remove the armor, especially the torso pieces, will cause damage, and you’ll have to invest in some glue to make repairs! 3) We believe that Star Wars collectors will find the price very fair, and reflects the artistry and development put into the piece, while simultaneously maintaining a very reasonable price point in the market."
"

Hahaha now the armor is glued on????? Keep trying with the Sideshow is better than Medicom/Hot Toys

Come on Venny this was a bit harsh.....The thread was funny.Besides I'm the only one here who can make fun of Irish when he gets dumped.:monkey3

I was being nice, I could have said some pretty mean things.

this is a great figure no doubt, the headsculpt is meh to me.. i like andy B's alot more.. but overall a great figure.

but... WHERES MY :vader

Come on Venny this was a bit harsh.....The thread was funny.Besides I'm the only one here who can make fun of Irish when he gets dumped.:monkey3

:lol True that. Because you're also one of the only people here who's taste in women I agree with. :duff

Besides, Venny's post was funny... because he probably thinks it's true. :lol

Now back to our regularly scheduled "Medikids Get Schooled" thread...

Back