Today is the day, Freaks. Grey Hulk PFF! Git Yer order In!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
student_toe5 said:
sorry Lonnie. I couldn't find the right word :lol everyone says "lurkers" all the time i forgot the word guests.

:rotfl I wasn't correcting you... I was just using the term that the board uses... some are probably lurkers! :D

Bonehead15 said:
I still want to know why Con Attendees got to preorder Priority Preorder items at the Con? No offense but that's B.S.!!!!! Regular and Inclusive items are fine but with PPO items newsletter subscribers are suppossed to get first dibs on SS Exclusive items.

My best guess is....Sideshow's major plan was to attract as much "NEW" customers at the con so they made it available to the con attendees to pre-order.

Well I'm sure if they didn't sell these at the comic con I would of had one, I got all they way to the complete order botton.

But it's strange that the edition says TBA when it was already annouced.

lcummins said:
:rotfl I wasn't correcting you... I was just using the term that the board uses... some are probably lurkers! :D

maybe all of them. ...still 74 and going up...no one has signed in YET!!:lol

Sorry for the confusion guys - the pages were created before the Con, before the edition size was decided. They have been updated appropriately now :duff

Hey Dusty!! Do you know by chance if SS will be making more HULK in the near future?? *cough* Keown Hulk *cough*

Bonehead15 said:
I still want to know why Con Attendees got to preorder Priority Preorder items at the Con? No offense but that's B.S.!!!!! Regular and Inclusive items are fine but with PPO items newsletter subscribers are suppossed to get first dibs on SS Exclusive items.

Direct quote from SS's site:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=prioritypreorder

So Con Attendees aren't the general public? Everybody at SDCC was a newsletter subscriber??:rolleyes:

This will be SS's excuse for raising the size. I think they got greedy and were planning on selling more than 150 if they got a response like they did this morning.

That "Grey" paint is expensive!!!

Grey Hulk VS Spider-Man +$25
Grey Ardeth Bey 1:1 Bust +$100
Grey Hulk Premium Format +$100

:monkey4

yeah, Im curious about the price hike myself.

I mean theyve been doing this for awhile with the UniMonsters with no price increase near the Hulk :rolleyes:

Thanks. I got on the waitlist at 10:02:55. Wonder how far down the list I am.

Bonehead15 said:

Direct quote from SS's site:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=prioritypreorder

So Con Attendees aren't the general public? Everybody at SDCC was a newsletter subscriber??:rolleyes:
Could not agree more. I also wonder what strategy is behind those high prices they have lately. $ 200 for the Jabba throne, and today a 424.99 bucks for the Grey Hulk PF... Are they trying to chase their fans/customers away??? Even if you can afford this, these are crazy prizes.

[FONT=verdana,helvetica,arial][/FONT]

Well frick! I didn't get an order in for one because my internet wasn't working all day and only managed to get going now. Argh! I think it's been so hot lately in Mpls. that the equipment has been "fried" to use a term the ISP tech used.

ME ISP MAKE HULK MAD!!! HULK SMASH PUNY INTERNET TECH! ARGHHHHH!

And I had to crap like no tomorrow... sitting there, on the toilet trying to order a grey hulk on my pocket pc and finding out it's sold out after 2 minutes. CRAP! (No pun intended) Oh well I got on the FLEXPAY Waitlist.

DAMMNIT! I started this thread, and I didn't even get one...

Congratulations on all who did. I did get a green which I will love, no doubt about it.

After I put myself on the waitlist for the Grey Hulk I used the 'I want Leia!' offer for the Exclusive Leia PFF! That makes me happy because I've been wanting one of those for a long time and I didn't really want to pay up the arse for it on ebay.

So I'm happy in the end.... *sigh*

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Could not agree more. I also wonder what strategy is behind those high prices they have lately. $ 200 for the Jabba throne, and today a 424.99 bucks for the Grey Hulk PF... Are they trying to chase their fans/customers away??? Even if you can afford this, these are crazy prizes.

[FONT=verdana,helvetica,arial][/FONT]

So true, i was about to order this until i fell on the floor seeing that price EXCLUDING shipping. And don't forget the Boba Fett PF wich still hasnt sold out! What's up with that? An ES of 5000??

:confused:

I agree on the prices, for that much you can get a nice LCD HDTV, or an Xbox 360. It's this change that's driving me away from SS, esp remembering when they started this all when they raised the prices for the Weta LOTR Staues.

I personally now see that this collection is probably not worth for me, considering the amount of money i am placing in like statues who are just made of polystone/etc. ---

Time to save up for a nice Plasma or so.

Is there a cancellation fee for cancelling a FLEXPAY item that you are on the wait list for? I can't remember... I'll check Sideshow's site.

Back