Today is the day, Freaks. Grey Hulk PFF! Git Yer order In!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kookie said:
It was TBD because they sold some at Comic Con and the edition size was 150....there were probably only really 50 for online orders today

probably true......

Darth Rage said:
To discourage flipping?

So SS would discourage flipping of a piece with an ES of "150" by raising the price $100 bucks?? So are they saying that if there's any 'extra' money to be made from this piece, we want our share up front?... :cool:

FlyAndFight said:
So SS would discourage flipping of a piece with an ES of "150" by raising the price $100 bucks?? So are they saying that if there's any 'extra' money to be made from this piece, we want our share up front?... :cool:

Sure seems that way.

Did not get one, price is waaaaaay too high

icon_eek.gif

FlyAndFight said:

Well, that's not exactly what I was thinking. I was thinking along the lines of them cutting the profit margin for flippers by charging a higher cost up front. Of course this is pure speculation on my part. Didn't they charge more for the grey Ardeth Bey as well? A smaller run could argue less profit for sideshow demanding a higher purchase price too. Again, pure speculation. But businesswise and according to the laws of economics it is sound.

Of course with all that said I expected it to be the same price as the green.:D

occ - that sig is fantastic! :rotfl

That was an insanely fast sellout!

And - I got one this time! :chew

Unlike the first grey hulk diorama when it went up for order. :monkey4

JS :D

Back