Today is the day, Freaks. Grey Hulk PFF! Git Yer order In!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alice Adrenochrome said:
So, I guess no one of the board bought the Grey Hulk PF at the SDCC, because otherwise we would have known about the price?!

I'm pretty sure my order at the Con said $324.99?????

Don't have the paperwork to look at, at the moment...

WTF??

1) took 3-4 minutes to get in
2) $100 more??!!
3) Sold Out?? I'm on wait list now...
4) ES TBD?

The last point really feels sleazy to me....

Beren

Alice Adrenochrome said:
That was fast.. like 2 minutes or so... What's the ES? And no Flex pay option... Strange.
I got one!!!
Actually there was a link for the Flex Pay option but I was too afraid to miss out to click on it.

Vader AL said:

"The Sideshow Exclusive Grey Edition of our Premium Format Incredible Hulk was limted to only 150 pieces in the world and sold out in under two minutes! If you did not get your pre-order in, we highly suggest that you jump on the wait list as soon as possible - or pre-order the Green regular edition figure today!"

if i remember clearly, i thought they said there were more than 150 at the con...oh well. they must have change their mind or they fooled me. :monkey4

Anybody who went to ComicCon spent way more than $100 though for
gas or flight and hotel and tickets and food and whatever else, BUT if
it is a $100 premium charged to online orders, that is kinda high......

JS :confused:

...just an observation...WOW!!!! 90 members online and 71 guests!!!! ....

Now back to topic...

EDIT!!!

student_toe5 said:
...just an observation...WOW!!!! 90 members online and 71 lurkers!!!! ....

Now back to topic...

Keep in mind, that the "guests" may just be members who haven't logged in yet. I always read the board as a guest until I need to login to post or something...

Still cant believe i snagged one... :chew :chew

I've got the slowest Internet connection speed going!!

Funny thought, I got in and ordered one before the 10am starting time :confused:

WW :lsvader

JSAuctionService said:
Anybody who went to ComicCon spent way more than $100 though for
gas or flight and hotel and tickets and food and whatever else, BUT if
it is a $100 premium charged to online orders, that is kinda high......

JS :confused:
couldnt have said every bit of that better myself.

that sucker sold out FAST!

lcummins said:
Keep in mind, that the "guests" may just be members who haven't logged in yet. I always read the board as a guest until I need to login to post or something...

sorry Lonnie. I couldn't find the right word :lol everyone says "lurkers" all the time i forgot the word guests.

I still want to know why Con Attendees got to preorder Priority Preorder items at the Con? No offense but that's B.S.!!!!! Regular and Inclusive items are fine but with PPO items newsletter subscribers are suppossed to get first dibs on SS Exclusive items.

Direct quote from SS's site:
Priority Pre-ordering is a Sideshow Collectibles Newsletter feature which allows our newsletter members an opportunity to pre-order a special item before it is offered for sale to the general public.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=prioritypreorder

So Con Attendees aren't the general public? Everybody at SDCC was a newsletter subscriber??:rolleyes:

Back