To Sell or Not to Sell??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it with the cape at the con and I am having a really hard time deciding. In the end I doubt I will be able to rationize the added $150 for the cape.

It distracts from the beauty and intricacy of the statue anyway...

Jesse

I hope they reconsider making a 1/6 Grievous. I think it would sell very well, even if production costs hiked it up to $150.

I would have a hard time spending $150 for a 1/6 Grievous when I could spend $300 and get the best grievous ever made......

But thats just me,

Jesse

get the one with cape. the cape makes this figure. and you can always remove the cape once in a while if you want. it's good to know it's there when you need.:cool:

Jesseawilson said:
I would have a hard time spending $150 for a 1/6 Grievous when I could spend $300 and get the best grievous ever made......

Exactly right Jesse.

Anakin said:
get the one with cape. the cape makes this figure. and you can always remove the cape once in a while if you want. it's good to know it's there when you need.:cool:

Yeah, cape only for me. I love the added cloth element on the mixed media. Remember, you can always take the cape off and display the piece in a movie accurate way if you want to. I'll probably rotate my display. That's the cool thing about all these interchangeable parts on the exclusives, you can add a little variety. The only problem for me is where to store them safely.:banghead

I'm going to have tons of arms, heads, capes, etc. just sitting around. I need to buy a nice velvet lined box to keep them in.

elwood49 said:
I'm going to have tons of arms, heads, capes, etc. just sitting around. I need to buy a nice velvet lined box to keep them in.

I'm sure you could buy a jewelry box for that. Imagine asking a salesperson to suggest a good box for body parts. :D

I hope Sideshow will make sure the shipped versions are as nice as the comic con displayed cape. I will return it if it's scaled down in quality. My 1/4 Van Helsing coat doesn't have the nice lining like the ones in the pictures. The Hellboy 1/4 belt is cheap piece of junk, again not like the one in the display photo. The quality of the Luke 1/4 met up to expectations however.

His cape better not change. I was disappointed that the regular Han's shirt is different than the prototype photos. It looks more like fabric for a 1/6 figure than a 1/4 premium format figure.

well, i decided to cancel the order. it was a touch decision but it had to be done. i should've offered it to someone here on the boards but didnt think about that until after i canceled it.

--i think with the PF i will just concentrate on main characters. someone mentioned cancelling the darth maul bust order, i cant do that because im a darth maul freak and there is a cancellation fee for the busts. so it looks like the general gets demoted for now. im still hoping to get my hand on the vader PF this summer for less than the price of my soul.

hairlesswookiee said:
well, i decided to cancel the order. it was a touch decision but it had to be done. i should've offered it to someone here on the boards but didnt think about that until after i canceled it.

--i think with the PF i will just concentrate on main characters. someone mentioned cancelling the darth maul bust order, i cant do that because im a darth maul freak and there is a cancellation fee for the busts. so it looks like the general gets demoted for now. im still hoping to get my hand on the vader PF this summer for less than the price of my soul.
There is a Cancellation Fee for Bust? I have to check SS.com.............:google

^^^yeah there's only a cancellation fee for the flex pay orders. im glad they decided to have it on the premium format now. this way i can space out my paychecks instead of just signing them over to Sideshow.

Back