To all Hot Toys Purple Coat Joker fans, what are your Joker plans?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here are my Purple Coat Joker plans

• Will keep my V1 and buy DX

Votes: 49 46.7%
  • Will keep my v1 and NOT buy DX

Votes: 21 20.0%
  • Will sell my V1 and buy DX

Votes: 9 8.6%
  • Don't have any and will only buy DX

Votes: 14 13.3%
  • Don't have any and will only buy V1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't have any and will buy V1 AND DX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Other (please post)

Votes: 6 5.7%

• Total voters
I plan on finally having 6 Jokers:

BR Joker
Bomb Coat Joker (MMS DX)
Party Crasher Joker (MMS with Les head)
Interrogation Scene Joker (MMS or MMS DX outfit with second BR head)
Nurs Joker (with slick BR head)
Cop Joker

I know its crazy but it will look awesome and I have only left the MMS DX and a TT body to get it... :rock

haha, 6 is a fair few, I'm only gonna have 4, maybe 5 if I pick up a V1 cheap

I'm keeping version 1 for an interrogation scene diorama and will buy the MMS DX version.

do you guys think the DX will be on time with a July release overseas or are we going to be looking at a delay especially since they are supposably doing modifications to the purple outfit.

For the Joker plans I sold my V1 joker and I will be buying the DX along with a hot toys narrow shoulder truetype and will be also selling the DX Joker head because my joker will have the Imaresqd1 joker head. Also I will be buying another Joker DX outfit and another hot toys narrow shoulder truetype for another joker posed differently.

do you guys think the DX will be on time with a July release overseas or are we going to be looking at a delay especially since they are supposably doing modifications to the purple outfit.

The official release date for DX according to BBTS is December 2009

For the Joker plans I sold my V1 joker and I will be buying the DX along with a hot toys narrow shoulder truetype and will be also selling the DX Joker head because my joker will have the Imaresqd1 joker head. Also I will be buying another Joker DX outfit and another hot toys narrow shoulder truetype for another joker posed differently.

Can't wait to see that head of yours!

It's an amazing head no doubt, but the only thing i would say is that the expression is too sort of, i don't know, like he's deep in thought or something, he did have that expression at some point in the movie, i can't pin point when, but for me personally, i'd prefer a different expression, pissed off or menacing or smirking. The hair on Imaresqd1's head though is unbeatable.

When I get the Dx Joker, I'm going to set a fire in the back yard and burn the V1 and dance round it singing WHY SO SERIOUS :D

Hehe 'it's not about the figure, it's about sending a message' :gun
AHAHAHAHA I just noticed how hilarious your display pic is Morbo ahaha :lol

theres not much about the original I don't like. Nothing on it ever really bothered me and noting does now I that I have the billy b shirt and tie and have modded the vest to actually stay shut. The only thing that would make me buy the dx joker is the new head really but I have the FMLes head on the way so I wont be needing it.

I might buy some of the parts on ebay like the pants and coat but other than that I'm fine.

theres not much about the original I don't like. Nothing on it ever really bothered me and noting does now I that I have the billy b shirt and tie and have modded the vest to actually stay shut. The only thing that would make me buy the dx joker is the new head really but I have the FMLes head on the way so I wont be needing it.

I might buy some of the parts on ebay like the pants and coat but other than that I'm fine.

Agreed, Version 1 really isn't bad.

Somebody said it's really Roger Federer.

Roger_Federer66.jpg

Imagine if somebody tried to paint it to see if the looks are near... without the wrinkles in the forehead it might be close?

Back