TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i saw a video on youtube where a guy actually has them in hand.

also gave up and preordered from ebay for more than $300 (in hope they will match the scale of Rocksteady and Bebop from Playmates), hope the seller doesn't end up just refunding money and saying "i won't ship them abroad".

Ooh! Just got an email from NECA saying that the preorders will ship early!!

Dear Customer,

We’d like to update you on the shipping schedule for your NECA 2017 Convention Exclusive purchase. Although we originally stated that these would be shipping AFTER San Diego Comic-Con (which takes place July 20-23, 2017)… good news! We will be shipping the Convention Exclusives earlier, so that they will arrive as the show opens.

Yay!

Wow! I can't believe Zack Ryder had the box set before they even went on preorder! That is awesome! I love this set already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! I can't believe Zack Ryder had the box set before they even went on preorder! That is awesome! I love this set already!

He's a HUGE 80's toy fan. I'm sure he gets a lot of amazing stuff for free being a WWE star and all. He does see genuinely ecited about this sort of stuff though, cool dude.

I also got that NECA email!

i'm a huge turtles fan as well. they never send anything to me unless i agree to pay for the item plus $90 shipping.

wrong! find any post where i say bad things about TMNT figures! everybody does it except me! :panic:

I was able to pick up the new Usagi Yojimbo figure this morning - it's a great figure! Cool sculpt and decent articulation.

My only quibble is with the vertical hip pegs - why is this a thing?

Just got mine Bandai Figuarts Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in from ebay from a China seller. Opened it and was so pissed that it was a fake.. I didn't know they made fakes of them.

Just got mine Bandai Figuarts Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in from ebay from a China seller. Opened it and was so pissed that it was a fake.. I didn't know they made fakes of them.

Well fnac an european website was selling them for 28.99 euro, had a friend in spain get all four of them for me and only paid 120usd for all four turtles conversion included, it was 104euro total
9fe4018f33c43bec3774524979444a68.jpg

Damn, I didn't know they had fakes either. Are the shins metal? I recall figuarts fakes usually leave out the diecast. Show some pics if you can.

I have the real set so i know, front chest piece on the fake/KO are not soft like the real ones. Also fake/ko joins are loose. bandana on fake/ko ones are glossy not matted color like the real ones.
Yes the fake ones also have shins metal and feet.

some pics of the KOs

image1 (3).JPG
image6.JPG
image3.JPG
image4.JPG

Hey thanks for the pics.

Are the shins and feet diecast?

I have the real ones too but if those aren't too bad, I might get a set of Ko's to put on my Turtle shelf in my gaming room. I keep my real ones in a detolf with my other Figuarts stuff in my Den.

Like, would you think they're worth having for what you paid? How much did you pay if you don't mind asking.

yes, on the fake ones the shins and feet are diecast like the real ones.

I paid $40 each I think they are worth like $30 shipped to your door.

Back