TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I were you, I'd file a claim from Ebay.

I'd raise hell about it being KO and that you don't feel comfortable about having Knock Offs. Say the seller didn't mention they were knock offs. I think the option doesn't fit the description would apply. Pisses me off about knock offs when it's not obvious that's what your ordering. Ebay or Paypal without a doubt will refund you.

I ordered a knock off that was labeled legit before and got my money back. The Chinese seller refused to refund me or let me send the figure back. Paypal not only gave me my money back but I didn't have to mail it back. If the seller had just accepted my return, he wouldn't have got screwed but he legit said no. I hate those bastards like that.

40 bucks is way too much. Heck you can get some of them legit for 52 bucks on Amazon with 2 day free shipping with Prime.

When I took the figures out of the box and was holding them, they just felt off to me, right then I knew they were K.O.s. I'm already contacted the seller asking him for refund so i can send items back. I'll wait and see what he says...if he give me **** I'll file claim with paypal and ebay.

That's great to hear y'all. Can't wait to get them. I bought 2 so I can display one and keep one boxed. I will open both and keep the best ones in regards to paint and joint tightness boxed up.

No notice for me yet, and I ordered the second they went up on Thursday. To the ones getting notices, did you order on Wednesday?

Back