TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which ones people prefer is subjective, but the SH are more accurate to how the turtles looked through out most of the show.

Not true.

Actual show episodes

uCx9pb0.jpg
DvbY5qA.jpg
9qokdAa.jpg
NDKa1xL.jpg
TJ1YVzw.jpg

SH
DOiiicm.jpg
Bq8Kif9.jpg

Even the profile is closer on the SH

sBUIv0F.jpg
zG2nncs.jpg

WhKZhHZ.jpg

wnpf6Ur.jpg

The heads and noses are more flat on the Neca heads

DU9dhPy.jpg

Still, as a set, the NECA boxset is a great set because they look very good and it includes the villains and nice accessories. SH are too expensive and there is no guarantee that they will make any villains. I just want a cartoon Casey Jones already! :gah:

This image right here is what the Figuarts Turtles are based on. It's not speculation. The colours, the sculpt, even the secondary headsculpts are exactly what is in the promo image.

image_2.jpeg

image_1.jpeg

This image right here is what the Figuarts Turtles are based on. It's not speculation. The colours, the sculpt, even the secondary headsculpts are exactly what is in the promo image.

image_2.jpeg

image_1.jpeg

Yes they are based off that but they still use the cartoons belts,shells and weapons.The only thing figuarts didn't nail was the darker green of the cartoon.

They used promo shots to pose their figures because they're recognizable.

Cartoon

hWpniSl.jpg
TJ1YVzw.jpg

SH
i4FrofQ.jpg
DOiiicm.jpg

You need to watch the show again.

Yes they are based off that but they still use the cartoons belts,shells and weapons.The only thing figuarts didn't nail was the darker green of the cartoon.

The sculpts match the animation, even their body proportions, but the color could be a little darker.

Yeah, I still prefer the NECA ones.

Bandai went full cartoon accurate, and that's great!

We are spoiled turtle fans! Look at how much stuff we are getting!

Again European are ****ed with this release. I really don't get why nobody gets this licence...

which TMNT toy is the best?

I think quality wise the Figuarts are the best figures. The diecast in the legs give them a nice heft. I think if you were looking for just a set of Turtles, that would be the way to go.

I think for display, the 1/4 NECA figures are breathtaking. To me they look better than the ones Prime 1 have shown off. If you have the space, those to me are the way to go.

Prime 1 turtles look like a joke compared to these. I'd never dropped that kinda money for them knowing these exist. Yea

The Neca are more accurate to the first season, figuarts more accurate to later seasons.

I have the Figuarts, love them but I prefer the look of the Neca because that first season looked fantastic.

The Neca are more accurate to the first season, figuarts more accurate to later season.

I have the Figuarts, love them but I prefer the look of the Neca because that first season looked fantastic.

The show redesigned/refined the animation, the characters and backgrounds beginning in season 2, episode one, "Return of the Shredder."

I still remember when Baxter Stockman showed up with the long hair looking like a crazy Albert Einstein in "Return of the Shredder." :lol

Just picked the set up last week at a good price! Been looking for it for a while but didn't want to spend a massive amount that they were asking for it. Pretty impressed overall! Looks killer on the shelf!

7C0EBFBB-30E1-4387-915D-6776CD0591AB.jpg

Back