TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leonardo VS Bruce Lee:panic:
32522048592_e64d63d208_b.jpg

Just noticed BL's scratch wounds line up with Leo's palm spikes... NICE ONE, Skull! :clap

Of all the collectible figures, which ones do y'all think have the longest lifespan? Personally, outside of Neca, I think DreamEX has the most potential to move forward, since they're not based on a specific continuity. Mondo has hinted at more figures down the line as well. We'll see if Figurearts and Revoltech will branch out beyond anything we know/have seen so far (though doubtful).

Did anyone buy the Shadows of The Past board game? I'm tempted but curious to know IF anyone tried it.

Did anyone buy the Shadows of The Past board game? I'm tempted but curious to know IF anyone tried it.

I picked it up before Christmas and think it's great. My friends aren't big into turtles but love board games and we have a great time playing. If you like strategy game, turtles and have the time I'd say go for it. Get your friends round have a few drinks and there's your night sorted.

I bought the Shadows of the Past Works edition from their Kickstarter. Everything looks great but I haven't had the chance to play it yet. My friends and I all have young kids and rarely get together to play games any more.

Slightly concerned that I haven't heard from calendars or EE about Raph.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Slightly concerned that I haven't heard from calendars or EE about Raph.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
EE should be getting them soon it also depends on when you pre ordered. Calendars won't get him til end of March.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I picked it up before Christmas and think it's great. My friends aren't big into turtles but love board games and we have a great time playing. If you like strategy game, turtles and have the time I'd say go for it. Get your friends round have a few drinks and there's your night sorted.

Sounds interesting. :yes

Is it suitable for 2-3 players or do you need more?

Sounds interesting. :yes

Is it suitable for 2-3 players or do you need more?

Two players are the minimu and six I believe is the max. Two players is good to start of with as one controls the bad guys and the other the turtles and you can both get a feeling for it before bring in more players. It really is a great game, lot of thought went into it and if you like the idw comics you'll love this even more.

It's like a C.H.U.D. version straight out of the mid 80's! They kind of give me the creeps... :lol

Late to the party on these I know, but they're friggin' awesome.

Just need to get a bigger collection room and I can snag the quarter scale movie figures. x.x

IMG_8686.jpg

Back