TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone have any input on the KO revoltech turtles? quality that far off the originals etc? thinking about picking up a set and just wondering how they are.

Anyone know when is Shredder S.H. Figuarts supposed to come out?

I started working on a custom April to go with the Turtles cause they feel lonely ;)

Nobody knows what SH Figuarts is doing with the TMNT line.It seems like it has ended before it even really started

Nobody knows what SH Figuarts is doing with the TMNT line.It seems like it has ended before it even really started

That is the biggest PITA with collecting Ninja Turtles. Everyone gets excited about new products and lines and so many are just the four Turtles then done.

At the very least a Shredder and foot soldier would be great from s.h.

I want Casey Jones....they mentioned him as one that would be fun to do

The latest rumor is the Figuarts still has plans for more and their license is that each figure has diecast on them (like the turtles legs),but I guess it takes 10 years to release each figure

New SDCC Cartoon based turtles and foot clan/Shredder this year!

I imagine they are repaints of arcade turtles but they look great from the teaser pics. Probably have different accessories too. Would love if they made Splinter this year as well.

I'd like to see a 5 figure box like these:
E.g. Box 1 = Turtles + splinter/april
E.g. box 2 = any combo of foot soldiers, shredder, krang

I'd like if they do a villains pack or something next year like a box of bebop, rocksteady, baxter, krang, etc.

DBGL6JmXkAAWbdO.jpg

This is just badass. I remember having a very similar TMNT carrying case. Hope it's not $300 :(

Back