TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually think I'd like a smooth, polished chrome look instead of all that texture.

Looking at that shredder makes me want a Ryu Hayabusa...

Though this looks good, just something about the mask and face that looks a bit weird. Not that I'm complaining, but I wouldn't mind having a helmeted head without a removable mask.

Still waiting to see what the other companies make.

Idk if this has been asked/ brought up but Mondo has 1/6 comic version figures & threeZero has theirs so why do you think there hasn't been anyone to pick up 1/6 for the original movie?

Wondering the same thing. Only thing that gives me pause on this amazing Shredder is the prospect of getting sixth scale 1990 movie versions of Shredder and Turtles.

Wondering the same thing. Only thing that gives me pause on this amazing Shredder is the prospect of getting sixth scale 1990 movie versions of Shredder and Turtles.
I am hoping for those 90's turtles. Give me Turtles, Shredder, April & some generic Foot Clan & I could die a happy man lol

Amiami has Revoltech Leo and Donnie up for pre-order again. Prices are good as well.
Leo
Donnie

Thank you so much I had sold off my 4 & regretted it ever since

BOOM!!!!

13612163_1428396033842122_3283028216805843982_n.jpg

The amount of high end turtle stuff hitting later this year & next is kind of insane. Thank god other companies managed to finally get one over Playmates and give us some collector oriented options.

Back