TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picked up some stuff at the IDW sale the other day. Couldn't pass on an opportunity to get some Eastman Art.

2016-06-29.jpg
2016-06-29 (1).jpg

picked up some stuff at the IDW sale the other day. Couldn't pass on an opportunity to get some Eastman Art.

View attachment 273424
View attachment 273425

awesome stuff. been tempted to pick up one of those red/blue/black label books with the art piece that comes with them. but not too sure if they are put together better than the idw collection HC books. they don't seem to want to respond to me when I email and ask them about it. haha

awesome stuff. been tempted to pick up one of those red/blue/black label books with the art piece that comes with them. but not too sure if they are put together better than the idw collection HC books. they don't seem to want to respond to me when I email and ask them about it. haha

well this was the black label and I got a red label I was really impressed by them

well this was the black label and I got a red label I was really impressed by them

do you happen to have have any of the idw collection books? I just want to know if the pages look like they are going to fall out like the do in the IDWC. haha

do you happen to have have any of the idw collection books? I just want to know if the pages look like they are going to fall out like the do in the IDWC. haha

i have the 3 of the Transformers collections

That Shredder looks great! these are looking to be a spiffy 1/6 scale line

Back